darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

Inside his car on our way on our road trip. I feel shy. I'm happy to be there with him. It feels new even though Ive known him for a while. There is an excitement in the air.

The weather is nice. There is a breeze outside that's cold and crisp. Our windows stay closed. Its very comfortable in the car. We are quiet for a moment and I wonder if I should reach out and put my hand on his knee. I also wonder if we will be holding hands.
I look over at him and we smile. We made idle conversation. I can tell there is something on his mind. Something he wants to talk about. I put my hand on his knee and that makes him uncomfortable. Something inside me is screaming that I shouldn't have done that. I close my eyes and sigh. A little rejected and a little disappointed, I whisper an apology.

I lift my hand off his knee and start to pull it away, when I feel his hand over mine, pressing it down back to his knee. His fingers wrap around mine and gives me a slight squeeze for some reassurance. I feel a little confused and look at him. Hes looking at me and tells me that its nothing that I did, there is something that he wants to talk about.

I remain silent and just nod my head in acceptance. He takes a couple of deep breaths and tells me that he has been thinking of this for a while and wasn't sure when the right time for it would be. He wants me to meet with his whole family, he wants us both to be in front of them to show that we have decided to be together.

I smile and tell him that I'm happy with that idea. I put my head on his shoulder and feel wrapped in warmth and soon drift off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home