darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

400 - is it possible?

The pot of soup is still being stirred and here is someone that you may have read about in previous posts.

SE is still around trying to find a way inside my bedroom. More so inside my underwear, location doesn't seem important to him it seems. He sends me random photos of himself in various states of undress. Which I find amusing. the following is an exchange via texts. I also entertained the thought of finding a way to showcase what I do collect in my inbox other than salacious and titillating emails and in this case photos. I am undecided and I like my privacy so Ill need to make sure to keep theirs as well.

I still find him very attractive, I still rank him high on the making out dept and if I could convince him to only make out we would have hell of a make out session. As often as we could manage. I'm not sure that he would be satisfied with that and not push for more. Truthfully... its that good that I'm not even sure that I wouldn't push for more. Its probably safer this way.


SE - *photo of SE* in some form of undress, showing off his body in fine form.

Darling - SE... are you sure that you meant to send that photo to me? Not that I am complaining :)

SE - Yes of course. Now you send me a topless one.

Darling - You know that's not how it works.

SE - Yes it does lol

Darling - You've seen the real thing so a photo would not do it justice :)

SE - Can I see the real thing again then? :) and soon would be better

Darling - Not when you keep leaving in the middle of conversations.

*we bumped into each other at some point prior to this text session and someone I hadn't seen in a long time stopped when they saw me and we had a few things to say to each other to be polite and when I turned SE had pulled a disappearing act.

SE - I promise if I see the real thing in my bed I wont leave in the middle.

Darling - You are trouble :)

SE - So is that a yes or a no?

... * i don't reply for a while as I am attracted to him and I enjoy making out with him but I'm not sure that I want to get myself involved in this.

SE - Hey you didn't answer me

Darling - How about we keep things as they are. I don't want to let things get weird.

SE - No

Darling - Not the answer you wanted to get?

SE - No but the one I expected.

Darling - You start sending that photo around and I'm sure you will get offers... more than you can handle.

SE - Just want you

Darling - Sweet talker :)

SE - I hear what you're saying but that doesn't mean Ill stop trying.

So a question to the gentlemen. Is it possible to "not go all the way" and just enjoy the foreplay?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home