darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, February 16, 2014

402 - long protracted emails

Long protracted emails. Can be a good thing. Can also be a drag. Sometimes I find either I want to get right to the point, right to the heart of the matter, the meat on the bones. Other times I like the slow simmer of getting to know someone and truly finding out if this connection is something that has a chance of moving from virtual to real world without it fizzling upon contact.

Is it any wonder that two separate men, who I have been in touch with for the same amount of time have a totally different reaction coming from me? Both seem intelligent kind and and and. The one thats able to surpass the other comes with wit and has the ability to make me laugh.

The other has seen too many disappointments in meeting people off of the internet. thus projects all his issues onto our situation. Tries to rush the process basically which if anyone knows is not such a good idea and wont endear anyone to me if done.

Witty and funny is patient, respectful and though he shares his intent to meet and take this forward, is not running away for the fact that he has to wait. He takes it in stride and continues to be witty, funny, engaging and manly in a way that makes me comfortable, secure and safe.

For all his efforts he is rewarded and he enjoys his rewards. This moves us along nicely and is in line with my way of 'natural progression'. We all have different processes and what may feel natural to me may not to anyone else. Its all different and all on us to decide for ourselves.

It all depends on the person and how comfortable they make someone feel. If the guy is a creep or is giving off any kind of creep vibe then its going to a slow day in hell before I decide to move that pairing along.

Like I tell everyone I 'virtually meet' Seduce my mind, my body will follow. Until that happens its not going anywhere.

Sorry 'jaded guy' im afraid that youll have to continue your search. Ive found someone else... for now :)


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home