darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

Part 3

My pussy is hungry and your cock demands the feel of me tight around you. You're still hard and press me against the mattress, taking my legs and lifting them high onto your shoulders while you straighten my arms above my head and secure them there with one of your hands. The other wraps around your cock and you tease me by rubbing the tip over me hard and fast making me buck up, trying to get you inside me. You smile at my attempt and ease my need by slipping inside me but with only the tip and nothing more. You want me to beg, want me to tell you how much I want to feel all of you inside me and how much I need to feel you deep inside me.

My legs tremble and my breath comes out in shorts bursts, my eyes are tightly closed and then opens wide as I try to push my hips up to feel more of you inside me. I bite my lower lip and let loose desperate noises full of need to feel you all the way inside me to the hilt, spreading me open all the way, filling me with your thick hard shaft. My mind shouting silent pleas for more, anything more. I look up and watch your determination not to move, not to give me what I want.

I clench my teeth and release and long surrendering breath, words slipping from my mouth 'please, just please, I need it, more, please, I want to feel you all the way inside me, fill me... please' My hips beg with their attempts to feel more of you more deeply. I squeeze my muscles around the tip of your cock hoping you want that feeling through your whole length.

You like hearing my words and relent by slamming in deep and with one thrust youre inside me. Our bodies now moving back and forth with the rhythm of your thrusts. I can feel your balls tapping my ass and my breasts sway back and forth under your hot gaze.

All of a sudden you spread my legs apart and lean in for a long hard kiss. Our lips eating at each other with a deep need. You tug on my hair, pulling my head to one side exposing my neck and you lick my neck leaving a hot trail to where you bite down in that spot that makes my body tense in anticipation. Makes my breath catch before I scream out in pleasure.

Suddenly you pull yourself off of me leaving me cold and confused, then with quick, sure and deliberate moves you roll me over to my stomach and place a pillow under my hips, you spread my legs wide and without waiting for me to adjust you enter me hard and fast, going deep inside me making me arch my back and lifting my ass up to feel more of you inside me. I scream in pleasure and urge you on.

Your hands grab at my ass, palming each cheek, kneading them, letting me feel the strength which makes me think of what else you could do with them. I feel you spread them apart and you stop mid thrust, my body doesnt want to stop and continues to move when all of a sudden i feel a splash of something wet. In that pause you aimed and gathered saliva and let it fall onto my ass. I feel your finger gently spreading all that wetness around me. You feel me tense and unsure but still wanting you to thrust in and out of me.

I moan and in between the slapping together of our bodies im able to repeat over and over one word yessss... and you move my knees farther apart I rest my cheek against the smooth silky sheets, I reach over the front of my body and rub my clit as you pound hard and fast inside me. My fingers leave my swollen clit and I push my hand lower until I feel your cock in between my fingers where we koin. I feel you move through my fingers as you pull in and out of me. I tighten my fingers around your cock and alternate squeezing you in between my fingers and squeezing my inner muscles around your cock.

My head rests on the mattress and I move my ass up and down to meet your relentless thrusts. Ass up to meet your downward thrusts making you go in that much deeper which makes my breath come out in pants and makes me moan with so much pleasure. So much that it makes me clamp down around you which makes you grab my hips and I move my fingers back to my clit and just let you feel me convuse around you.

I hear you swear and and say youre close. You start to move faster pulling my hips into you making the noises of our bodies coming together louder. I cry out urging you to make me cum. You touch and caress my ass and give me a couple of playful smacks. I feel your hand tease my other opening, gently rubbing back and forth. You feel me relax and thats when you slip inside me. I freeze and feel you slide inside me deeper. It makes me clamp tight around your finger and your cock. I hear you groan at the grip.

I reach down and cup your balls in my hand and hear you moan, hear your breathing come out ragged and then hear you say 'fuck youre so hot, im going to cum, cum with me'. I can feel your cock buried deep inside me and feel so stretched and full. You slide in and out of me and your balls slap against me while I work my clit, taking me closer to the edge.

I can hear both our breaths coming out in short pants and my cries become louder and louder as we get closer to falling off the edge. Our voices mingle which urges us both on to feel each others hearts pulse, throb and release all over each other.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home