darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Dream, Fantasy, Truth and Fiction

Part 2

You kneel before me on the bed and you roughly push my legs apart, stretching them wide and forcefully engage my sensitive clit with your tongue and squeeze it gently between your lips. I writhe in pleasure pushing your head hard into my center. You tongue my pussy well and deep as your hands reach up to feel my breasts and trap them in between your thumb and finger making hard aching points.

You sit up and present yourself and I reach over to lean you back on the bed, kiss your chest ND make my way to your nipple and firmly bite, tafter I hear you moan, I make my way down your stomach while our eyes lock onto each other and continue. My tongue passes over your cock as I lick the tip and down the shaft, below your soft, smooth and clean shaven sack and suck on each one. I feel your legs tighten with each pull of my mouth.

My hands reach up towrads your chest as I rise up and angle your cock into my mouth, with a groan of pleasure from each of us. I work on your chest as I stroke your cock with my soft lips, your brush the hair away from my face and tell me to look up at you and let you see the saliva from my mouth run down your cock.

I can feel your cock throbbing, growing and gathering cum as it expands and swells in my mouth. My tongue runs along the bottom of your shaft as I take you deep inside my mouth, you moan with acceptance and your head snaps back with a loud groan. I try harder to push your cock in my mouth and as fas as I can take it. My hands now wrapped under each of your legs allowing only me to do the work moving my head back and forth, pulling you deeper and deeper.

You reach down and wipe my chin, spreading wetness over your thumbs wake, I can taste the flow of precum in my mouth adding to what is overflowing from the sides of my mouth. Determined, I pull you in deeper and harder than before, and I feel the swell of cum rushing to the top, pulsing, throbbing in my mouth and your eyes show the sweet pain you are in and I dont relent. Im not letting go until I get what I want.

Your hips raise up in the air, one hand grabs a fistful of my hair at the back of my head and the other grabs the sheet, both in a tight grip. You tremble and twist before you feel the first pulse of your cock pushing out thick creamy cum into my mouth. It comes out fast and strong until you are no longer in control and it spits out from your body in sporadic bursts filling and over flowing out of my mouth down your shaft to the bed sheets.

Your body shudders with pleasure as you fill my mouth, your muscles remain tense as you continue to spasm inside my mouth, softly stroking your cock in and out of my mouth as your body adjusts to the explosion. The look in my eyes are of pure sexual submission. Your tight fist in my hair tugs me off and you feel a warm trickle from my mouth down your cock...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home