darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

-Where are you? 
-What do you mean?
-I mean where do you go when you close your eyes, we kiss and your eyes close, I feel you but it feels like youre somewhere else in your head.

-Im here with you, closing my eyes makes me feel every pleasure so I can take it in and return it, make it better... make things more for you. 

-You do make things more... just better somehow... 

-Ill tell you what I think of when I close my eyes and were kissing. 

I think of your soft lips pressing against mine, how sweet it starts off, how lightly our lips touch and rub each other, then I feel your tongue against my lip and Ill open my mouth and lick your tongue with mine. Its playful. Like a greeting, then our lips part a little wider and we press our lips closer together to feel our tongue  wave over each other. Stroking with every lick. Which makes me think of what else my tongue would do to you, for you... and where your tongue would be on me. Licking and tasting other places, stroking other places. 

Thinking of that makes my heart beat faster, makes me want more and makes my hands wander over your body where they explore, they move over arms to your shoulders, then down your back and to your hips and then lightly over you and I know youre frustrated, I can feel it when I dont touch you where you want me to... how? your breath changes for a few moments and then I move them over you where you want my hands to be and I feel you settle in and continue to kiss me but this time its a little harder, not soft like at the beginning but with urgency. I feel your mouth open wider and take more of my tongue in your mouth and sucking it in until I make a small noise and you let go. I feel your lips against my neck, nibbling that spot that makes me knees weak. I make more noises letting you know its good and my hands continue to work you until we move out from under the spray of water and continue in the bedroom...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home