darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, February 14, 2015

403 - flip a switch

Music that flips a switch inside me and turns everything playful and naughty. 

Here are a few songs that does it for me. 

Earned it by The Weeknd
Sugar by Maroon 5
Love me Harder byAriana Grande
Talking body by Tove Lo

Hope you get a chance to listen to them when you can. Let me know if its just my switch that flips.

As a side note, a few days ago I was with AS and all the songs I mentioned played while we were en flagrante dilecto and it was just perfection. It added another dimension to the session which he noticed and asked about and I told him how the songs affected me to which he mentioned making me a CD with all the songs that 'flips that switch'. Sweet devious man :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home