darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

I love that you have to bend down to kiss me. That I have to go up on my tip toes to meet your lips. That your arms wrap around me tightly, pressing me close to your body. Making me feel how excited you are for me. Hearing you whisper in my ear that I make you hard, that its me that got you that way. I press myself closer to you and undulate against you so you can feel that caress making you that much harder against me. That makes me smile and know for sure that it is me that arouses you.

Your hand comes up to my neck and ends up at the back holding my head just so you can angle the kiss just right. Your mouth presses against mine while our tongues stroke and caress each other. You push my sweater off of my arms and I moan at the loss of your arms around me, on me. You take the straps and push them down and free my breasts so you can hold them in your hands.

My breath catches at how good it feels to feel you touch me there, Your big hands holding me, squeezing gently and plucking at my nipples. Your mouth moves to my neck and I tilt my head to the side feeling your hot tongue trail my collarbone. It send shivers through my body and I moan. I want more of those shivers that you bring out.

My hands push your sweater off of your shoulders and I lean into your neck and nibble on your neck while my hands move in between our bodies to feel you pressing hard against your jeans. I cant wait to feel you in my hands, without any barrier in between. I rub and caress you through your jeans and feel how hot and hard you are and I cup your length in my hand as much as I can and squeeze gently. I want you to think of that squeeze and imagine how it will feel inside me. Soon, yes.

The longer we kiss and taste each other I imagine how sweet your tongue would feel on me in different places. I imagine your hot tongue would feel licking me. How good your soft lips would kiss down my body to where you meet another set of lips. I cant wait to feel your tongue slip inside me. I wonder if you would be as gentle. Or would you be so aroused that it becomes intense making it that much more frenzied.

We move towards the bedroom where we kiss at the edge of the bed and our hands continue their exploration. I want to take it all in, savor every moment. Unwrap my present slowly and revel in every bit of exposed skin as clothes fall away onto the floor. I move myself down your body and undo the snap and pull the zipper down to free you to my gaze. I wrap my hand around you and feel how velvety smooth you are in my hand. I lean in for a quick taste and want to feel you everywhere at once. In my mouth and inside my pussy. But I lean in and take you in my mouth. I want to feel you grow in my mouth because of my how wet my mouth it, because of how soft my lips are, because of my tongue and what it does to you.

It feels so right to have you there in my mouth. I feel you gather my hair in your hands and hold it away from my face so you can look down at me clearly. Look at my head moving back and forth over you, look at how you slide in and out of my mouth. At my eyes as the water when I feel you slide deep in the back of my throat. Watch as I hold you there for a moment longer, as I take an extra moment to push you a little deeper inside my mouth and then you feel me swallow while youre deep inside me. You moan and hold my head with both hands. My eyes water, tears gather at the corner of my eyes as I look up at you and I feel them fall, I swallow again around you and you thrust a few times, short shallow thrusts and thats when I pull away, feeling you leave my mouth leaving me empty.

I take a deep breath and take you back in my mouth and want this to be so good for you. My hands are on your thighs, gently kneading them as I bob my head back and forth. You reach down and cup my breast in one hand I moan around you and want more of you touching me. I undress myself in front of you and watch you do the same. My eyes wander of you and it makes me smile. While I hesitate to remove my top as a moment of insecurity hits me, you reach for me and kiss me while pulling it the rest of the way off. I moan into your kiss at my now total nakedness and you continue to kiss me until I am lying on my back with you in between my legs.

I can feel you pressing and sliding against me and you lean back and take yourself in your hand to rub the tip of your cock over my clit. It feels so good and I tell you how it feels. It makes my legs lift spread wider for you. I want you inside me. I want to feel you stretch my lips open and feel you push your way inside me filling me up and having our bodies kiss at the end of your push.

My body moves towards you to have you slip inside me. But you wait, you hold back and take your time. I make little noises of want and tell you how much I want you inside me. I hear you clearly say that youre going to fuck me so hard. I smile and bring my hips up closer to you and feel you press against my opening and slide inside. My legs wrap around you pulling you closer to me and I feel your hips pumping into me. Pushing yourself in and out filling me and touching me deep inside where I feel complete. My hands travel up your chest around your neck to pull you down for a deep kiss. I moan into your mouth and lift my legs high and I hook my knees around my elbows to feel you go in that much deeper and lift my hips for a better angle to feel you stroke in and out of me.

I repeat over and over that it feels so good. Against the side of my neck you tell me you wont last long, that you want me to cum around your cock, that you want to feel me squeeze you as I cum. I moan out a yesss and squeeze your cock as you pull out and you look at me and tell me that was a tight grip I have. I smile and tell you again how good it feels and through it all I am having one orgasm after another. I can feel my cum dripping down my body every time you pull out of me and as you push into me I feel the pressure that builds and I just repeat over and over so good.. so good.

You lean back and take my legs, cross my ankles and hold them against my chest as you pound into me. I look up at you and your eyes are closed and your jaw is clenched tight. I feel your thrusts become shallower and feel you move into me faster and you ask me where I want it. I tell you to cum all over me. I want you to cover me.

You let go of my legs and I keep them spread open and wide to the side as I lean up and present as much of my body as I can and watch you pull out of me stroking yourself until you groan out your orgasm all over me, burst after burst falls on me, my breasts, my stomach, my legs. I find it so hot watching you that I shudder one last time around my fingers that ive replaced you with inside me.






Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home