darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, December 07, 2018

A Re -Return of Darling 2018



Well this hasn't been a great year for me here on Blogger has it?

Truth? I sent most of the year Tumblring. Most of you may have heart that as of dec 17th they will no longer be allowing adult content and many at this moment are finding new places to go to. Yes that means for most of 2018 Ive been posting adult explicit content on Tumblr. Why not here? I still wasn't and am not comfortable navigating the site. Thats on me. Ive used this as a place to write and photos, gifs and videos had me seduced in Tumblr.

Im not sure whats happening there and what will come of my blog there and what it will look like after tumblrgeddon. Ive backed up my work there and if I ever figure things out here and fall within accepted guidelines perhaps Ill transfer some of the posts here.

I also ad written work which I can easily pop over here to continue my life here.

Its so different though... I look back at my writing and the content and what was happening in my life when I first came here. what a difference. It makes me blush. Things have changed and perhaps thats the beauty of this. Then and Now coming together in one place.

Ive lost followers here with my inactivity. For that I apologize. I hope you all have found better bloggers and have found Passion, direction, intention and a love for life.

2019 will see more content from me. The need for me to share is strong and while I struggle with finding a place again in the online world. I shall always have here to call my start.

-Darling

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home