darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, May 20, 2006

six

Ok well, good morning... in some parts of the world its good. lol This morning for me, not so good, considering tha past 24 hours of my life.

Lets see... good things to note about this morning
- continental breakfast was good, though bacon and eggs and pancakes would be better lol
- I was hit on by a couple of guys ... now you must understand that it was 7am in the morning when I went down for breakfast, wearing... easy boys.. not a negligee... though I should have. Im not at home or anywhere near it what would have happened?? ill add that to the list of things to do in life lol Sorry back to what I was wearing... a black tank top and a black skirt. Yes it was a short one and yes the tank top was tiny. No wonder they hit on me lol how many half naked ladies come to have breakfast?? Anyhoo.. small ego boost for the morning
- I actually slept well, after venting out on paper the goings on of the whole trip. I didnt even finish. Ill share what I wrote later when im not on a time limit.
- Im alive and breathing and have no urge to wreck someone else day... for the moment

I usually try to edit and write things ut better but youre getting the unedited version of events and thoughts.

Im about a 10 min drive to the Greyhound Bus Station and I had the front desk print me out schedules of trips to Ottawa. Im looking at roughly 100$ Oh well.. its just money right? We'll get to the financials in another post. Its in the Scarborough Town Center. Wherever that is.. apparently 10 min from where I am.

OH!! Ill share a bummer... usually they are really busy here at this hotel on weekends with sporting teams.. ages ranging from 15-35. Just my luck that there are no teams here (preferably older than younger) that I may forget my troubles. Promiscuity will be on another post as well. I have much thoughts on that issue. Double standard as it might be... or not. Dont make conclusions yet about me with only the above sentences please! yeesh quick on the draw or what? lol

Tangent.

Ok ... so my plan?... wait til the mall opens... walk away my negative thoughts and buy my happiness :) I was thinking I might get my hair cut? Who knows. I might dip into 'the fund'. I may not. We'll see how frugal or generous I am feeling.

I think what hurts the most about this whole thing is that I dont want it to crush my spirit. Im usually way too nice, naive and gullible. There. Ive bared a part of me. Im working on it, though I may be naive, im cautious. Safety first. I dont want to turn jaded about things in life because of some bad experiences. I dont want this to affect any future relationships. I dont think it will. But you never know these days.

I could always turn this whole trip into a whole new adventure... which is what I would do financial situation aside and hope that those boys were in town (sports teams as mentioned above) lol THAT and not having a travel case with me to lug around.

Anyhoo. Im still upset, but feeling better that I can vent out a little bit. Though I think I can use some more angry words and name calling :) Im working on my not so nice side.

Dont worry men... I havent given up hope. Oh wait thats for the women.. I havent given up hope. For you men, watch out. :) Theres one of me and so many of you.

Hope everyones weekend is much better than mine. I thought a little bit.. seems that ive been having lots of thoughts lately. Too bad I cant focus and direct it all properly. Or is that supposed to be that way. Just have random thoughts and ideas with no real outcome? Oh well. Thats another topic I guess. Oh yes, my thought... almost lost it there :) lol I was thinking that no matter how bad the last 24 hours have been. Its not all bad. I mean, there are other people who are having a worse past 24 hours than I have and some that are having a blast. Id say im closer to the bad, but all in all... still doing well.

I havent been mugged, fondled (unwanted fondling that is) or on my deathbed. Im alive, dressed to kill. A girl has to look good even in the face of... yukkiness!

I guess I can say that my day will be an adventure... lol Its a little bit of a stretch to say the mall is an adventure. Too bad I didnt speak the language here lol THEN I can call it an adventure.

PLAN. I think to liven up my day at the mall... Ill give myself an accent. A British/Australian accent. I cant figure out which one im doing when Im doing it so I combined them together lol

Ill fill you in on the day later on. Send me good thoughts.

Have a beautiful day :)

4 Comments:

  • At May 21, 2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Nobody said…

    darling jones and the temple of ottawa?

    Just a thought for a title of your adventure.

     
  • At May 21, 2006 6:34 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hmmm Its catching, I think there might be some copyright lawsuit in the future :) lol

     
  • At September 22, 2006 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought I'd start at the beginning of your blogging adventure and am so sad to see this entry. Whatever became of the man you were to meet? I'm so sorry you had to have that kind of experience :<
    lol

     
  • At September 22, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi again :)

    Its always good to start at the beginning :) Hope its all to your liking.

    Keep reading theres an update somewhere :) LOL

    Happy reading!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home