darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, November 09, 2007

288 - doses

Ive just gotten back from my nap filled lunch and one of my coworkers informed me that they will soon be blocking the Internet from our computers.

Just another reason that I love this company which makes me want to stay. (GAG)

I'm not happy about this and my good mood restored by my nap has been ripped away by the news of Internet blockage being imminent.

We shall see if it is implemented and how long people comply.

Reason for it? Some people take advantage and well... games, certain sites that offend either race, religion or sex. On your own time please people. On your own time.

Blogging? That's OK (with me) LOL
Emails? That's OK with me too
Sex related sites? Well. If I am the one doing it then that's OK. Everyone else? No. AHEM! JK :)

The weather is increasingly getting colder. I think Ill have some Soup.

V will be in town next week and we've made arrangements to meet and have dinner on Monday. Ill have to cancel a tentative night to help at the bar which is OK. Ill be bar tending Tues night for big event. Its a huge night to work as its a lot of fun. Lots of athletes. Lots of men. Ill be working way past the midnight mark.

I will also be taking my friend out to celebrate acquisition of a part time job. We will share in her perks of a bottle of wine a week to try, taste and learn. Much fun to be had I'm sure. This poses a little bit of a snag in our regular get togethers. So Ill have to look at my planner carefully to see if there is a day that I can be free in the evenings consistently.

Oh did I mention? I don't believe I have. I was out last night starting to prepare for the holidays. Picking up a couple of things that I think people would enjoy. I saw a help wanted sign and am seriously thinking of going through with it. I spoke to the lady there and asked her how she enjoyed working there and what if any problems or concerns there were for working there. She seemed keen on having me on the team and actually started to show me how to work the register. Showing me paperwork that I would have to fill out, printing out x and z reports and so on.

The only thing I'm not too keen on is bumping into a certain someone who lives in that area. I have to weigh it out and see. I mean I could always try it and if it happens to be unbearable then I can always apologize and let them know someone else might be better suited. I told my sister about it and she wants to work there too. So she may also work there. We shall see.

This weekend Ive been invited to a dinner party that a client is throwing. I'm looking forward to it and getting all dolled up. I don't think Ill know many people if any so it will be interesting. Shes a great client and I know she throws dinner parties every so often which is nice and I'm always on the guest list. Ill have to bring her some chocolates or some sort of basket.

Other than the dinner party. Ill be working at J3 on the other night I'm not at the dinner party. After working at J3 I think plans will either be meeting D at my place or meeting D somewhere and spending some time together.

I'm in a great mood today. I'm over the Internet blockage issue. I'm in a great mood :) It will be a long night. Ill be bar tending and well the boys will get an extra dose of Darling as I'm in a great mood.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home