darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

291 - aliens

I had a friendly visit for lunch today. One of my coworkers from a different department came in and took me out for lunch. I wasn't really feeling social as I'm still tired from last night. I'm not usually this tired after working. I guess all that flirting really took something out of me. HA! I could have used a nap for lunch a double order but it was still nice to go out for lunch.

Its been a busy few days so I think its already catching up to me and my body is telling me that I need to relax. I was happy that I don't have plans tonight however that feeling was short lived as I got a call from one of my girlfriends who I haven't seen in a while. You guessed it, I couldn't say no. I did mention that it would be low key and that it wont be a long night. Time to catch up and do the girly thing :) Should be fun. Jammies, slippers, margaritas and more.

I expect to be home and in bed by 10pm. Though realistically it will be more like 11pm. The earlier the better. I may just give up and cut the night short but I really don't want to do that.
Ive got to run some errands as well. Ive been meaning to pick up an air filter for my car as when I cleaned my car, I checked and its not clean.

The brake pads and rotors have been installed and I feel much safer driving my car. I mean I was safe before as I'm a safe driver, but not even more so. Now to do the rest of the maintenance on my car which will be done over the next little while. Time permitting of course.

Ive been lucky that the weather hasn't been really cold and unfriendly. Its been nice and we have been spoiled with what we currently have. Asking for Summer weather would be asking too much. Its cool and comfortable for now. Ill take what I can get.

As for V, he sends me a text message last night while I am at work letting me know that I am welcome to visit him after I am done work, no matter what time I finish. I text back on my way to my car letting him know that I have no energy and wouldn't be very good company. Hes a sweety, replying with options of running a bath, a massage and uninterrupted sleep. I think he just likes to watch me sleep and have me near him.

I declined and rightly so. The drive to see him would have put me to sleep and a sleepy driver I prefer not to be. Hes on his way out of town again and I think he'll be back in a couple of weeks. We'll see if he gets in touch at that time.

I haven't heard from F which is surprising but not really. I mean there's always a chance someone wont want to be part of The Soup. Oh well. I think He will have to go to the Wood Chipper. Though for some reason I think he may have gone to on holidays... Maybe.

Profuse Sweater. AKA as S. Or really Unknown as I'm not even sure if that's his name. Hes the one that might have a gland or few that needs to be looked at. Nothing wrong with that. It just wasn't attractive. Nor was a few of a lot of the other things he brought to the table. Anyway, he had sent an email a couple of weeks ago wishing me well and and all that.

It sounded like a this is my last attempt to get in touch with you and you don't seem to be interested email. I wish you all the best... So I thought FINALLY! I was wrong. He left a voicemail.

Aliens, they do exist. Klingons.

2 Comments:

  • At November 15, 2007 7:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi darling...several things on this post:

    1. Nothing more sexy than a girl who keeps her car maintained and drives safely!

    2. I see the Wood-chipper is still in use; you know how I love that thing!

    3. "I think he just likes to watch me sleep and have me near him" - I'd enjoy that too! ;)

     
  • At November 16, 2007 2:39 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman, Im sure I could find a few things that might be just as or even more sexy

    The woodchipper hasnt been getting much excercise lately... All in timing I think.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home