darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, December 24, 2007

310 - Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I'm flying out tomorrow morning. I'm scared of being late and missing my flight. I'm thinking of inviting someone over for the night just for that matter. I just hope I don't tire them out so they sleep through the alarm. That wouldn't be a great idea. Ill just have me to blame. How about I have someone over and then tease them but not let them orgasm and send them home so they call me every hour... no that wouldn't work either. I do want some sleep.

I think Ill just have to get it done. One way or another. Sleep at the airport tonight. Nah not as comfortable as my bed.

I'm going to ask D if he will me me. How girly is that? I haven't decided. Its just a thought that's been flying through my head. I tell myself that he will miss me. That seems to quiet that voice.

He came over last night. We had a few drinks. I wore my Christmas outfit. A matching red bra and g-string set. with white fur around the tops of the cups and on the front of the gstring. That seemed to go over well. Right away. I'm sure that the pictures I sent him helped bring it along.

We played on my laptop for a while and he showed me a few websites that should be cleared off my cache afterwards so as to hide any evidence that I was ever on those sites Other people go on my laptop when they come over and it just wont do for anyone else to know that I watch ... certain things for certain... pleasures.

And oh it was fun... so much fun that I stayed up after D was gone and the battery for my laptop dies. I plugged her back in and went back for more oh so enjoying moments of Darling VS Darling. Tie game. Lots of cleanup. Will rethink this game.

So he showed me his POF account and I showed him my SS account. Kind of weird but very honest. I didn't get to nose around who hes been chatting with and all that and he didn't get that pleasure either. But I was super nosy and wanted to poke my nose in a few places to see ... just to see.

It was a good time. My dining room table/chairs/ floor have now been introduced to some pretty amazing sex. I probably shouldn't mention this but then again I don't think you will be coming over anytime soon and you wont be at my place wondering which chairs I was bent over or kneeling on and where on the floor the deed/s were done.

He made some popcorn which was really good. I hadn't had any in such a long time. Plus someone else made it for me in my new microwave :) And it wasn't my idea. Fantastic.

I gave him his Christmas B presents. Some really nice chocolates that I know he'll like and a massager. A mini one that he can use. it runs on batteries and vibrates when engaged. He saw the one I had and he really liked it so I thought that would be neat. There's also a gift in his goody bag for his son. A toy car.

So that was the big thing that I wasn't ready to share about D and that was his major reason for not committing to a relationship. He has a son. Who I like and don't mind and think of and talk about with him and other people.

Ive always been a bit wary when I meet people who have children. Its different with D and his son. I like the fact that he has little D. That's part of the attraction.

When we first met. Ill be honest and say that I put him in The Soup right away and not for anything more than that. I mean he lived in Toronto for goodness sakes. I wasn't planning on having a long distance kind of relationship so it was great if he came to Ottawa every so often and was part of The Soup.

Boy did it bite me right back and make things go not according to plan. Ive told him this and we've laughed about it and Little D isn't the only thing that's holding things back but that's going to be a while longer before I share that. I don't know why I didn't figure it out sooner, that I would like him. His voice is already a plus. Turns me on hearing it... and since I'm on the shes a nut roll. I even like it when he says certain words. It tugs at something in me. Hot hot hot.

No hes not married.

I still like him. Specially knowing about Little D. So that is one reason hes not able to 'do more' with/for me. Another one along those lines are that he doesn't want to introduce anyone to Little D unless he knows its something serious. Doesn't want a revolving door of women in and out of Little D's life confusing him and complicating things for Little D. He wants to find someone that will be serious and for good.

Ive already met Little D once a long time ago and spoken to him on the phone. Well me talking and making noises to hear him laugh and baby talk back to me.

I don't want to rush things as that just wont help the situation. Little D is gorgeous. Cute like his Daddy. If it happens it happens and Ill just have to go through the motions. If not then It would have been a great learning experience.

I have to mention D is the first person Ive ever been with who has a child. Thats a new thing, unexpected but quite enjoyable. Its a big plus.

Anyway. His trip with Little D is planned for Jan 16th to the 21st. Ill be back by then and will continue to see how things work out.

Soup Time.

B2 called with Holiday wishes and fond flashbacks and was quite complimentary.

Actually most of the guys in The Soup have all gotten in touch with me in some way to say hi and let me know that they have something for me and want to get together sometime. In the new year is my reply and I tell them that we'll keep in touch when I get back to make some plans.

Christmas Dinner at my place on Saturday went really well and much fun was had. Lots of laughter, good food and good wine. Lots of ripped up wrapping paper. I'm happy everyone had a great time and specially that its over.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year. Be safe, be warm, be happy.

See you in 2008!

4 Comments:

  • At December 24, 2007 7:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Meery Christmas Darling...have a safe and fun trip!

    PS - That Christmas outfit sounds hot!

     
  • At December 24, 2007 10:48 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    I think I would like the Christmas outfit, it would be hard not to.

    I think the 'Little D' explains a lot..

     
  • At January 02, 2008 2:04 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said…

    Oh, now that does explain alot. Had I known all along that D had his little D... that would've cleared the air as to why he just won't commit to you. As a single parent, I now "get" his side of the deal.

    Hope you do have a great 2008 though, no matter what happens!

    ~TuxB

     
  • At January 03, 2008 11:42 AM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Rocketman :) The trip went well and the outfit did the trick :)

    ** Hi Scotty, You know.. in the spirit of the season and all...

    Yeah, I thought it would :)

    ** Hi Tuxbaby, Im not sure why it took me forever to share that. But glad it makes more sense.

    Happy 2008 :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home