darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, December 14, 2007

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

I'm sitting in the passenger side seat while he goes inside. Were parked in a dark area of the parking lot. Lots of shadows around. The weather is nice. A shiver runs down my spine. I look around and see nothing out of the ordinary.

There are some houses around just past the parking lot. All looks safe. I lean my head against the headrest. I close my eyes for a moment and open them when I hear footsteps. I look at the passenger side rear view mirror and see someone walking up.

Its not him, its her. Shes not what I thought she looked like. All sorts of thoughts go through my mind. What do I say. What does she know. Why is she coming to see me here. What did he tell her. I really had no clue what she looked like. Where is he and is this actually happening.

She comes to the car and I smile and say 'hi'. She knows something, I can tell. She looks shifty and I don't feel safe. She asks me questions like how long Ive known him, how often we see each other, where we go and other questions like that.

I answered as vaguely as I could as I wasn't sure what hes told her and I cant lie. She hasn't asked me outright if we have slept together. I'm thinking 'I hope she doesn't ask me that question'. Luckily she doesn't. Though I'm sure if she had the time she would ask that and more.

We both hear footsteps and we both turn to see 2 little girls walking to the car. The are shy and walk to her and I smile at them to make them comfortable. They smile back. They are both really pretty girls. I think 'they cant be related'. She doesn't like that they returned my smile and tells them in a harsh tone that they should be inside.

The little girls hold hands and follow her back into the house. She turns around and gives me a heated glare. Almost vicious.

I sigh in relief and wonder what is happening. I lean my head back again and suddenly feel very tired. Drained. Some time passes and I hear footsteps again. Please let it be him. I wonder what is taking him. I look and there she is and I see something shiny in her hand. My pulse quickens.

My hair is draped over the side of the car and she walks to the side and I see what it is in her hand, a pair of scissors. A feeling of dread washes over me. She comments on my hair. That its really pretty. She likes how it hangs down straight and how it shines with health.

I thank her and not wanting her to touch me or to come close to me I try to lean up and move away but before I can she lunges forward and tries to cut my hair off. We struggle and I cry out for help, I fear for my life. How far is she going to go. Deep inside I know she wants my hair to see if its me. Proof for something for what? I'm not sure but I know I don't want her to have it.

Shes not able to get at my hair but in our struggle she cuts my wrist with the sharp scissors. She screams at me menacingly that I cant get away with it and that she'll have her proof.

Tears coming down my face because I don't understand how things got to this point. I look down at my wrist and blood covers my hand and is dripping on top of my clothes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home