darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, December 07, 2007

300 - l word

'OK so remind me again what this is. I just have to ask to make sure its cemented and to stop anything more ... feelings... to develop.'

I look at him and he smiles at me.

I stammer a bit more and look away, look at him and repeat myself again. This time with an explanation. I should learn to wait after I ask a question I might actually get an answer that way.

'You know, Its just so I know whats happening so I don't, you know...'

I look at him again and hes still smiling and then starts to laugh. Which makes me laugh. I walk over to him and press my lips against his. After we kiss he looks at me and tells me he 'doesn't know what this is.'

A little part of me wanted him to say it was just sex. The other part wanted to hear that it was something special. Now that I think about it I think maybe he gave me the one answer that wouldn't make me run in either direction.

Maybe that's just what it is. special sex. Really good sex with someone that you didn't expect. With someone that you get along with.

I'm being too much of a woman. I'm getting too analytical. I should like Ive mentioned before just enjoy it for what it is.

I guess maybe I want to hear it from him to know that its this or that. So I can adjust how I feel and act and am around him. Its a neat experience this whole girl likes boy, does boy like girl situation.

Texts messages for the day.

Ill always like you no matter what happens./ The worse thing you could be is a friend. Well other than not being in my life at all. This thing between us now is a bonus.

I love you... (Don't be scared or turned off) ... You are one of the best people I know.

Ive got J2 tonight and J3 all weekend. Ill have to make a list of things to do before my trip to San Diego :)

Guess what I had for lunch today?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home