darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

293 - laughing out loud

Have I mentioned that since May Ive had chat and send for my cell phone for free? Its been nice spending all that time on my cell phone at all hours of the day and not pay for it. Its been a great few months with this 'gift'.

Now that I am accustomed to spending all that time on my phone talking, texting and sending the occasional photo... OK more than occasional photo. I come to realize that I will so get dinged once this gift is no longer.

I'm posting about it now because tomorrow is my last day with this gift. I will have to monitor how much I'm on when Its not part of the evenings and weekend plan. Though I do have free incoming calls so that should help.

This brings to mind that I could have taken more photos of The Little One, videos as well from my cell phone. I have photos... now I'm thinking videos would have been nice. The only ones I have are the ones that play in my mind. That's what really matters anyway.

I'm a bit bummed that soon Ill have to restrict myself from using my cell during the day. I'm sure ill be fine. Its just a sad day. This is the great depression of the moment in my life. Losing free services for my cell phone.

I know I'm ridiculous. There's no other way to describe me but ridiculous (at the moment) Not always. Just for the moment please and thank you.

It shouldn't be too hard as I haven't been cutting down on my usage during the day. Not by choice as D is a major part of that and hes also watching his cell usage. At the moment hes in the lead for the person who I spend the most minutes with.

I went on a panel interview once before and I thought I did well. I still could have done well. I just didn't get that job. I think it was because my hours would have been minimal there and I could only start after the start time they were looking at. That's OK.

It was something part time. I had the opportunity to watch the receptionist work while I was waiting for someone to bring me inside and when she answered the phone and spoke I almost burst out laughing. I hadn't heard such a hoity toity tone in such a long time and it was just out of the blue. So every time she answered it would sound exactly the same.

That happened a few months ago and every so often I find myself imitating her tone and words exactly which makes me laugh out loud.

2 Comments:

  • At November 22, 2007 10:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I guess all good things must come to an end, as they say.

    Happy Thanksgiving Darling.

    PS - This is the first time I've ever encountered the expression "hoity toity" on the Internet. Very funny!

     
  • At November 30, 2007 1:39 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman, Sadly yes all good things come to an end :)

    Thank you, it was a great Thanksgiving.

    Im glad Ive amused you. You really should hear this girl. Hard to just have a smile. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home