darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Choose Darlings Adventure

I went out to meet V as hes in town for the week. After communicating with him while hes 30000 feet in the air on his way into town. The following are different scenarios which may have actually happened.

The tone of his text messages and a couple of emails leading to his arrive was dripping with sexual need. There was a definite distinction that there would be more happening...

Choose Darlings adventure.



Option A.


Feign a headache and feelings of being unwell and cancel out on dinner and time spent with V to stay home, relax, catch up on sleep and nurse myself back to health using self mas-er-medication.

Option B.


Meet with V for dinner and drinks and all throughout our time together tease him with inviting looks, lip licking, lingering touches, the occasional glimpse of cleavage the skin just above my stay ups.


The evening full of sexual innuendos and silent promises of ... more than lingering touches, looks and teases. Instead of eyes roaming my body there promise of hands that will do the roaming.


Option C.


Meet with V and spend the first little while lounging and talking. As the night wore on we find ourselves in different states of undress. V completely nude and myself walking around topless. Many attempts were made to have me nude. Much laughter and rolling around on the bed. Tossing pillows aside and much attention focused on nipples.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At November 29, 2007 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    If we guess right what do we win?
    Option C sounds like a nice prize..
    lol

    Ok, I think Option B is the
    correct answer ...

    TS

     
  • At November 29, 2007 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well, if I'm Mr. V, option B is fun and yet pure torture at the same time, with all that teasing....

    Something tells me it's actually A. Which, if I'm Mr. V, is a bummer.

    The most fun one is C...again, if I were him, I think I'd be happy with some teasing with a little actual play here and there.

     
  • At November 29, 2007 4:47 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    A

     
  • At November 30, 2007 12:02 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi TS, Now wouldnt that be a nice prize :)

    LOL and here I thought giving you visuals were the bext prize.

    ** Hi Rocketman, teasing is fun. :) Play is better but Ill usually want both :)

    ** Hi Scotty, :) I did end up seeing him that night. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home