darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, November 30, 2007

295 - hope

This morning I woke up a little bit frustrated. I remember going to bed frustrated. I went out with BC last night. Nice guy. 35 yrs old, single and a Doctor. Cute and very attentive. Curious and inquisitive.

Its interesting to meet someone just as curious as I am. We started with some wine which loosened tongues. Which eventually turned to some slight kissing. I was a little undecided about what to do as far as how far I wanted to take it. The kissing part I could handle.

Kissing is something that I enjoy and I always feel like I'm out of practice. Its always different when kissing a new person as I'm not sure how they kiss. What kind of style they have and if it all fits with the way I like to kiss and be kissed. Of course there are many different ways to do it and there's always making the kiss unique to both people.

I'm a little curious to find out what people are thinking as they kiss. What do I think as I'm lip locked? Well last night my thoughts goes as follows and in no particular order... actually the first was the first thought. After that there's no order. I think.

How do you get yourself in these situations Darling.
Hmmmmm
Soft lips.
Warm lips.
Wet tongue.
Soft tongue.
I hope he doesn't slobber on me.
I wonder how long I have to kiss someone to get lock jaw?
Hmmm this is nice.
There's no rush
Enjoy
I wonder how long were going to kiss before his hands roam
Kissing is nice
I feel like I'm out of practice
Tongues are playful
There goes the hand roaming.
Nice hands
Warm hands
respectful hands.
I wonder if he would enjoy it if i sucked on his tongue a bit
Oh he does.
He really does.
Soft lips
No slobber.
I wonder if he thinks ill be sucking on other body parts.

On and on the thoughts went as the kissing went on and on. My blouse somehow becomes unbuttoned, due I'm sure to his roaming hands. My breasts seem to getting much attention lately. As lips, tongue and finger play with my breasts. Thoughts that go through my mind goes as follow and again no particular order other than the first which happens to be again. The first.

How do you get yourself into these situations Darling.
Soft lips.
Soft tongue.
Wet tongue.
I'm not naked.
Why didn't I wear a bra?
Wearing what I was wearing didn't require a bra.
Silly
Plus I like the lace.
Sexy
Its nice looking down and watching someone.
Pleasure me.

We move things to the bed and its oh so comfortable. I just want to lay back, close my eyes and fall into the softness until I'm refreshed and ready to get up for the next day. It might be a bit insulting if I mention that I would rather sleep than have sex. As much as I wanted to him to take me I wanted the bed to take me instead. Both would have been satisfying in different ways.

He mentions that he would be happy with kissing as he thinks I'm a great kisser. I tease him and ask him what made him think that there would be anything more. He stammers for a moment and says that he could only hope...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At November 30, 2007 11:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow, steamy post...this dude was a lucky guy. And I love the way you wrote this, it's very engrossing, very hot. And the "I hope he doesn't slobber on me" part was very funny, which just goes to show that we're not always totally serious even when lip-locked. :)

     
  • At December 05, 2007 9:24 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman, Glad you liked it :)

    Its not always serious. Some of the things that go through my head. Really out of context and funny.

    Its the ones that make me go 'mmmmmm' for a long time thats a keeper :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home