darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

302 - odds and ends

My Financial Horoscope as per MSN

Libra September 23 - October 22

It goes against the canon of good savings, but sometimes the best investment is a good tactical spend. As usual, the challenge is to get your Libra scales in balance. Yes, it's critical for your success that you are productive, and set aside significant savings to build your future financial security. On the other hand, staying productive means avoiding burnout, staleness, and falling into ruts. That means that you'll need to regularly invest in rest and recreation to renew you. If you plan them well, vacations are free. It's not that they won't cost any money - it's that the money they cost is more than offset by the money you'll save by staying healthy, balanced, and focused on your long-term success. Burnout is expensive to every area of your life, Libra. Take care of yourself.

The timing for the trip at the end of the month couldn't have come up at a better time. It will be refreshing, relaxing and really fun.

In my inbox someone who read my plans about going to San Diego mentioned a nude beach that I might be interested in. They also made a mention of hangliding near the nude beach. That seems interesting and will fulfill my nude beach agenda for 2007 nicely.

Though I think this will have to be a visit done with only a bottle of sunblock. I hope it will be hot enough to need sunblock. I can only hope.

So to make amends with those who will be left behind here in Ottawa. I am hosting turkey dinner on Sat Dec 22nd.

On the menu and in no particular order..

- Cheese and crackers
- Chips and dip
- Veggie plate
- Stuffed mushroom caps
- Turkey
- Pineapple Ham
- Mashed potatoes
- Glazed baby carrots
- Steamed vegetable medley
- Stuffing
- Pancit (Philippine noodle dish)

For desert I'm trying something new. Involving orange sherbet inside an orange shell. Ill also be making some Christmas Candy for which I'm not sure if I make properly or not. People seem to enjoy it so that says something.

I'm hoping there wont be that many leftovers as Ill be gone the week after. Ill make sure everyone takes something to take home so that I don't return to a fridge full of whatsis?

Shopping for gifts has been slow going and my sister and I are getting together tonight for dinner, some shopping then some pool sharking at the pool hall. I think I'm getting better or maybe shes not on top of her game. Either way its a good feeling to win.

D and I got together this afternoon and I did a little scientific observation.

Darling plays with herself X amount of times without having an orgasm/release over the span of 3 days will create what?

This afternoon proved to be note worthy as a little work with one of his fingers had me clenching my fists begging him to be gentle. Adding another started the trickle, continuing on with me on top brought waves upon waves of ocean crashing over him.

There was no way to hide the evidence of what transpired on that bed. You know how sometimes when you're with someone and there's a wet spot on one side of the bed? and no one really wants to sleep on it?

I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.

Heh. Me and my lovely experiments...

2 Comments:

  • At December 11, 2007 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    A nude beach in San Diego.

    You on a nude beach in San Diego.

    I may have to book a trip to San Diego!

     
  • At December 13, 2007 4:09 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    Dont book just yet. My passport hasnt come yet and it will be a nailbiter to see if I make it on that plane or not.

    :) Though Im sure the beach will still be nice without me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home