darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, December 10, 2007

301 - patience

D an I met for drinks Saturday night after we were both done with work. We were supposed to meet his friend as well but he was a no show. Had to see about a girl he said. That was fine its nice to get him all alone sometimes.


Its interesting to see how things play out sometimes. One thing to remember is you'll never know if you never ask. So I ask. Will you be coming over later on? Id like to say to hang out and watch a movie but I really mean will you be coming over for sex.


Usually the answer is no and I'm starting to think that its not me that's in control of the sex situation. I mean I can always decline when its on the table but it never makes it to the table as were already in bed and by then its too late.


Oh well its OK. Its all a learning process and other parts of my life isn't affected. If it were then I would seriously have to assess the worth it has in my life. So saying that its been a plus having D in my life which is nice.


If you were wondering. No D and I didn't have sex that night. I did however managed to play with myself for a while. If I cant have cake. Ill have cupcakes... as many as I please thank you very much :)


I wont say I wasn't disappointed. There's always the risk of asking and getting a reply that I wont like. I guess I just have to prepare myself better for the answer that wont make me orgasm. I try not to make it too obvious that the answer left me feeling a bit down.


Some people would have just left it at that and not brought it up again but on my way home D calls me to let me know that hes sorry for not being able to come over. I tell him its fine, I do understand and I even told him that if I was annoying him about anything that I ask often to let me know and that I would stop.


I don't see a problem with that. If I was bothering someone about something and they didn't tell me then I wouldn't know. But if they were to mention it then I would make an effort not to bother them unless it was something silly like my presence.


We talked about how it was a little frustrating for the both of us as we both want to spend more time together. There are just things that get in the way. Mainly life. Responsibilities. He shared his frustrations about how he would like to spend more time with me and had more time to make sure I was sexually satisfied. Compared to what he has on his plate. My plate looks sparse.


That was nice to hear. Sometimes its takes the pressure off when you hear that. Its not that they don't want to. Its because they have so much going on. I know I'm not his number one priority so I accept that and we work at getting together when both our schedules allow.


I know someone might think that he may just be saying that hes busy. I mean Ive thought of that as well. But Ive learned that he actually is busy. Hes really honest with his schedule, the where he will be and what he'll be doing. Hes given me an open invitation to visit him when hes at work. When hes not at work were on the phone and I'm giving him my 2 cents about this and that.


There's plenty of time spent on the phone. Which is great but it also overflows into the time spent together. A nice cycle. Nothing like how it was with JB. Great on the phone but I had the feeling saying that it would be ruined and it wouldn't be so great after meeting in person. I was right about that.


Though thinking about JB. I'm not so sure he would have been happy with an only phone friendship. LOL He just wasn't patient enough to reap the rewards.

More to come. Lots of things happening. Darn work gets in the way. Oh and being stealthy about non work related Internet activities :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home