darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

303 - last night/plans

My sister and I went out and I spent some time together catching up and sharing juicy tidbits of whats been happening since our last meeting. I shared the juicy tidbits and she listened and then it was my turn to listen to her tidbits involving fights and disagreements with her boyfriend.

Listening to her stories made me sigh in relief that I'm single. I shared that thought with her and we shared a laugh. I'm sure it would be great to have someone in my life if it were the right person. Oh well, until that time comes, Ill be enjoying my life as it is :)

We did some shopping and while we were, we debated logging in some time to fake and bake once or twice so when we hit the beach for the day we wont be lobsters. We have really great skin if I should say so myself. We don't burn easily. Its mostly tan and go but after not being exposed were thinking of taking the plunge into a bed of lights. Just in case.

We had some frozen yogurt while we walked around the mall, seeing if there was anything we just had to have. I wasn't planning on spending any money on myself as that would be very counter productive and really not helping getting anything crossed off my list.

Boxing day, Dec 26th is a huge shopping day here and the malls are full and the people are pushy. Unless there is something electronic that I must have and would get a great deal on. That's when Ill fight the crowds. Though I don't think I would be able to leave my bed at an insane hour to wait in line for them to open.

Its just nice to imagine getting the fantastic deal. Ill settle for my what ifs scenarios. I'm never disappointed and my bank account remains safe.

We went and played pool as well and had a great time. No drinks. Just water. Serious playing with the injected BS shot of which we both made contributions.

We talked about what we would do on vacation in San Diego. I'm sure we'll do the usual, beaches, amusement rides, the higher the G force the better. I instantly thought of a ride that hit the G spot... I don't think they would have that for all to see though in a more private setting most likely not in an amusement park either...

We'll do some shopping and I told her that I don't have anything crazy planned and it would be a nice relaxing week. I mean its during the Holiday so I don't think people plan on getting too crazy at that time.

Sounds boring I know. Though I never know what will happen. We shall see.

Personally I'm OK with talking to my sister about things that I have done, inviting her to join my madness is something that I don't think Ill be doing anytime soon. If she asks me questions and wants to discuss things then great but I wont try to get her to do what I do.

I know she likes to live vicariously through me though she has her moments where shes surprises me.

We talked about the men in my life and the man in hers. We laughed and called people names but in the end we are where we are because we choose to be.

4 Comments:

  • At December 12, 2007 3:24 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Its always good to have someone you can talk to about anything, and if it's a sibling even better!

     
  • At December 12, 2007 9:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Two words to remember while packing for your trip:

    Suntan Lotion! :)

     
  • At December 12, 2007 10:35 PM, Blogger Liza said…

    Hello Darling!

    Sorry I've been away, I'll try to get caught up. Believe me, I haven't run off to join the circus or anything. The circus just seems to fine me :)

    I know I like to live vicariously through you - thanks for sharing your thoughts and life.

    If I don't get the chance to say it in the the next couple of weeks, have a wonderous holiday. Here's to an incredible New Year!

    ^_^

     
  • At December 14, 2007 2:56 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** iI Scotty, I wholeheartedly agree! Its neat to have/meet people in your life who becomes these people.

    ** Hi Rocketman, Just a small bottle to apply on certain areas.

    ** Hi Liza, Oh the circus you say!? Youre a riot.

    Its been fun sharing. It sure has its moments :)

    I hope you have a fantastic 2008 as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home