darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, December 13, 2007

304 - my mistake

I was talking to my sister yesterday and I mentioned one of my ex's, MDR. He lives in San Jose. We were together for a little over 3 years. I haven't talked to him in longer than that. He said it just hurt too much to continue anything.

Heading back to California made me think of him and I had a thought to call him up. Then I thought OK call and say what exactly? After 'hello' of course.

I wouldn't be uncomfortable. I'm just thinking that he might find it strange and there's nothing worse than knowing I make someone else uncomfortable. The exception of course is when its the sexual kind of discomfort that is followed up by good sexual tension which leads to well. you get the idea.

At the moment I'm not planning on getting in touch with him as I don't even know if I have the number around. Much less remember it I know the area code is 408... and I'm not even 100% sure of that.

I guess I'm just curious about a lot of things.

So a little bit of a panic to be thrown into todays post. I called the passport office to inquire about the status of my application. It was supposed to be mailed out for delivery on Dec 11th. I am hopeful that I will get the passport prior to leaving as it is essential that I have it otherwise I wont be able to fly due to the new rules to fly into and through the US.

It has yet to be printed as far as D knows. This is what they told him about his passport. He went a week ahead of me which doesn't bode well for me. His is already 5 days late in being sent out and I hope... that's all I can do is hope.

I know its my own fault that this is happening. I really wasn't planning a trip at this time and it only came about after I sent my application in. I know that it might all work out and I will just be worried about nothing... though it could be something huge as I wont be able to

A- Enjoy the take off and landing
B- Fly with my sister
C- See my Dad
D- Get away from the cold winter
E- Meet new people.
F- Just get away from 'my so called life'
G- Have a possible make out session at my layover in Chicago. With J
I - Have my imagination run away with total strangers at the airport
J- Leave it all behind
K- See my Dad
L- Be a part of the scenic view at the nude beach
M- get my money back for the flight
O- Do any type of shopping

There are more things that I will miss but I didn't want to think of the rest as that would just be helping me down the rabbit hole.

I'm debating now whether to even pack. I eventually will... just in case. There's no point in beating myself up now if I don't know what will happen so Ill just prepare. Either way I will make a trip to the airport Either I'm flying out or Ill be driving my sister so she can fly out.

Expect the worse hope for the best?

Cross your fingers!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At December 13, 2007 4:10 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Perhaps an email would be better to see what the Ex is up to?

    Fingers are crossed, would be a bummer to not get your trip!

     
  • At December 14, 2007 6:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Darling...I'm not sure what the rules are in Canada, but in the US you can fly if you present proof that you applied for a passport, even if you don't have the actual passport. The government changed that rule because many people were not getting their passport in time for their trip.

    I wish you could stop in Pennsylvania for a makeout session. ;)

     
  • At December 14, 2007 2:52 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Scotty, an email would seem more logical wouldnt it?

    I really doubt Ill be trying to get in touch with him. Some things are better left on their own.

    But... one never knows.

    ** Hi Rocketman, Im glad that you guys are able to bring proof of application for a passport. I have a feeling that because weve known here for a while about needing a passport that there is no tolerance in regards to that.

    My own fault though.

    Oh blush!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home