darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, January 03, 2008

311 - Lost in transition.

I'm home. Just not feeling very well. Ive caught something and I cant shake it off. Time and rest will help. I think Ill make soup for dinner. Mmm Mmm Good. Better if someone else made it for me.

I had a great time in San Diego. Didn't get to do a lot of things I wanted to but there's nothing like spending time with family so I don't really mind.

I'm in transition from holiday to back to my life. Id like to go back to Holiday. My life doesn't look so appealing. Well I shouldn't say my life. I should say the weather here doesn't look so appealing and it makes me want to stay in and do nothing. -30 degree weather just screams of get me out of here, or at least come over and keep me warm.

Which I will admit to be doing since my return. Nothing that is. I haven't opened any mail. The Soup is calling my name, voicemail and emails and I haven't replied. Just feeling unwell and I need to get better.

Ive declined offers to go out and so far this year. I haven't been out at night. That's disturbing. I'm missing out on prime nights to go out. The first few nights of the year where peoples spirits are high and continues to fill the glasses of many :)

Even worse news is that my Mac Book is out of commission for some R&R. I'm not happy with that so I wont go into it now. One thing at a time. First my health.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home