darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

312 - Introducing the third person

Still not 100% but better than I was at my last post.

Waiting for pictures taken from various cameras. Debating posting a couple. If I can figure it out :)

Other than that. D and I are still doing our thing. He was the last guy I slept with last year and the first guy I slept with in 2008.

I'm debating making a resolution but doubt I will. Just continue to do good I think. Always room for improvement. I know nothing earth shattering or all that helpful.

The holidays were a bit more expensive than I thought and I seem to now be looking at how Ive managed to spend that kind of money. Puzzling I tell you.

The Big Dog, while I was away seems to have grown more white hairs and her eyelashes which were all black PV (Pre Vacation) are now all white. Very obvious now when you look at her but it makes her look even prettier than she was. Ill see if I can get a picture of her.

I bumped into a friend of one of my ex's and that went well. We both had no idea what the ex was up to and we just got caught up on things and he left me his email addy. Hes engaged which is great. Nice guy, surprising that he was friends with the ex as there were a few questionable endeavors then. I didn't write it down but its an easy email. I wouldn't know what to write after hello.

My aunt and I are on non speaking terms when it comes to religion. She is very... pushy and I don't appreciate that. I told her in nicer words and tried to explain my views but she seemed blinded by her own righteous ways that mine were not correct as it wasn't going by the good book and because I declined to hear mass on a Sunday.

Apparently a good Christian should live life by the bible and go to mass on Sunday mornings.

Darling had other thoughts and decided to share those thoughts which resulted in Darling being called combative. Darling told the aunt that if her goal was to push Darling away from the Religion as well as having a relationship with the aunt then she should continue on her path that she has chosen.

I reminded her that if people want to try to encourage other people it should be done without the 'Or Else' at the end of a sentence. That's just a turn off. The or else is silent of course. Never spoken but implied.

This Friday at 7:15am I hope that my cell phone rings with someone telling me that my name has been picked for a trip for an all inclusive trip for 2 to Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba where I and my TBD guest will stay at the Melia Las Dunas Hotel.

4 Comments:

  • At January 08, 2008 9:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree with you 100% in regard to religion. Trying to guilt people in attending doesn't work. I'm glad you took a firm stand.

     
  • At January 09, 2008 12:55 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Yesssss. Please post pics. Even if they are of the Big Dog :)

    Fingers crossed for your trip. Is there a raffle for the lucky guest?

     
  • At January 11, 2008 11:57 AM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Rocketman, I think what bothers me most about this is that its family thats doing it and thats doesnt seem ... right.

    ** Hi Scotty, :) Still waiting for my sister to drop off the memory stick.

    You give me too many ideas. A raffle hmmmmm

     
  • At January 11, 2008 11:57 AM, Blogger darling said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home