darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

313 - stumbling, raffles and ideas

There are moments where I stumble and fall over myself. Not love at first sight but I stumble and fall because what I want to convey isn't coming out as my mind has imagined.


Like asking someone if they want to go on a trip with me. A trip which I have not yet won. Wishful thinking on my part and Too soon in asking him on my part. Again all this is all on me. I didn't have to mention that I was entered into a draw. I didn't have to ask him. I could have just waited to see but I wanted to share the exciting news of ... the possibility. The Idea. The Fantasy. The Dream.


So I hope I win but I'm prepared to shrug it off if I don't happen to be the one jumping up and down and screaming incoherent things into the phone after they call me. Yeah I'm prepared. I can always just close my eyes and imagine. Who am I kidding Of course I can imagine but it wouldn't be better than actually being there. But c'est la vie!


As a girl. My thoughts are...


Ive told him about the trip and that's its for 2.

Hes mentioned that it shouldn't be that hard for me to find someone to go with

Does that mean he thinks I'm seeing a lot of other people IE, The Soup?

Or does that mean he should be the easy choice in who to bring?

Honestly he was the first person I thought of.

Then I thought of my sister beating me up because I didn't ask her.

Its one or the other. If D cant come then my sister will come.

Or... someone... anyone


I know he has Little D and I meant to say if he was able to get time off of work organize sitters and have everything squared away to be able to come, then it would be OK. I was going to mention that Little D could come but I also know about his ideas about not wanting to have a revolving door of women in front of D so I didn't mention it. Plus I figured it should be his decision when he wants to go through that door.


He sent me a text telling me that I'm a sweetheart and that he would love to go with me and hes glad that I thought of him. He also said he'd try his best to get everything taken cared of so he could go.

Of course all this is IF my cell phone rings at 7:15am this Friday.

Other ideas? I know Scotty wants the guest ticket to be raffled off. Or hinting at it lol

Oh how I want very much to be the winner... I wonder if it comes with a sash and tiara? :)

3 Comments:

  • At January 09, 2008 5:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    'If he can't go then my sister can go'...or I can go! Talk about a dream vacation! ;)

     
  • At January 10, 2008 7:35 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    I hope you win!

    Ummm... Yes. Raffle. But I have the only raffle ticket.

    I am the PERFECT vacation companion.

     
  • At January 11, 2008 12:02 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Rocketman, :) I know it would be a dream vacation. I think everyone should make sure to plan one out this year sometime :)

    ** Hi Scotty, I was hoping to win too! The only ticket?!?

    Perfect you say? There are many requirements :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home