darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, January 10, 2008

314 - good news bad news

What have I been doing with myself lately since I'm not blogging away?

Enjoying my dining room chairs. Its been interesting and the good news bad news about it is...

Good news. I'm having my fill of sex and its all so very good and satisfying. I want more. When I'm not in the act I'm thinking of the act and the different ways to play it out.

Bad news. The male lead for these acts will be off on vacation sans moi next week and I know Ill be going through some withdrawals.

My thoughts are I should probably not be having as much sex as I have been so I don't miss it as much and go nutty over the fact that I wont have that kind sex for a while. With the same person. Sex with D is different I don't know if its one of those girly things that happens when theres a chemical that's released making me want to bond with him and only him? only him?

I read something to that effect in some article somewhere. I'm getting all shy and girly again when it comes to him. I'm not sure why it happens every so often. It does. It keeps me on my toes and makes it feel like new.

I don't want to sound all wishy washy or too girly but Ive never had this feeling so often with the same person. Yes I have felt the occasional shyness with other men but not this many times. I'm not really sure why it happens but it does.

He brought over some clothes and left it at my place. Before you all think this is some kind of domestic sharing of anything its not. He brought over Tshirts for The Big Dog. Which was nice of him. I did have a thought to let him know if he wanted to leave a change of clothes at my place I wouldn't be turned off by the idea. I left it at a thought. I don't want to step over any kind of line.

Plus there are other things Id like to talk about before that. You know, some to get feedback, others to clarify and the rest is to just let it be known.

So if you have a lingering something that youre not sure how to get rid of. I recommend sex. I highly recommend sex. Does it cure the cold? Come on. No, it doesnt, but it feels great!

3 Comments:

  • At January 10, 2008 9:25 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    True about the lingering feeling. Unless you don't have a D equivalent around.

     
  • At January 10, 2008 9:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's great that you're having great sex, and yes, it does have an after-effect that lasts long after the act concludes. Enjoy!

     
  • At January 11, 2008 12:06 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Scotty, Therein lies my conundrum.. find an equivalent for D. Double the pleasure?!? Hot lol

    ** Hello Rocketman, Enjoying it very much. Someone should find a way to bottle it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home