darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, May 20, 2006

eight

I was mad and probably still am, though not as much. Mostly at the lack of consideration that I was given. If I cant be thought of to even call to keep posted or up to date, then what makes me think this thing (that might not merit title of relationship) will mature into something more?
How many times do I let this happen b4 it dawns on me that Im being treated badly/unwell/unfairly? or whatever.
If he cant pick up a phone to call to let me know whats going on. Ill hear from him when he has mobility back in his arms and fingers. What other reason might there be not to call

Im open to hearing reasons to why they wouldnt call or email.

If someone tells me they care for me, think of me, look forward to seeing where things lead. Id think that theyd want to hear my voice, see my smile, hear my laugh, feel my touch, taste my kisses. I know when I tell someone I care, I want to share myself and spend time with them and...(im a fool)

Maybe I am too intense? Ive thought of that b4. I have yet to come up with an answer.

Ive done nothing productive. Instead ive lost myself in... not drugs or alcohol. No one drives me to that ever. No one should have that much power and influence on someones life to go there. Ive lost myself in books. Hmmmm yes... ive escaped into another world not of my own making but my own choice. Coward? me? escaping into another world. Ill agree and also say that ive enjoyed the little hiatus.

Life goes on and so shall I.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home