darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, October 20, 2006

100 - water

I drink a lot of water throughout the day. While I am at work I have about 2 Litres of water. When I am at home I do another 1.5-2. When I go to the gym, for the time I am there I drink a litre of water. I have a bottle of water by my bed and if I wake up in the middle of the night I take a swig!

I think people should drink more water. Other berverages like coffee and tea are fine however I notice that some people like to drink it often. I dont mind what other people put in their bodies but Id like to see them add water to their day. It will help the body and it will help make you look younger and more youthful. I think LOL Who am I? Not a doctor or a dermatologist. I just know that I look healthy and hydrated. Ok so maybe I am young and maybe I am healthy, I drink a lot of water. lol

I have a water filtration system at home and change the filter when its time. I cook with filtered water if it calls for use of water. I know its not possible to always drink that kind of water which is fine. I just prefer it thats all. If I cant have that then bottled water is it.

They have flavoured water as well, I try the Aquafina brand with Cirtrus flavor if I feel like something different. Ive only ever tried that once. I liked it. If I was ever bored of simple water I would pick up a bottle of that.

Another tip for you. When at home and you prefer to drink cold water, squeeze some lime into your water and enjoy. Its refreshing and gives it some flavor. I remembered that from long ago when I was a wee little one at a restaurant with my family. Thinking they didnt clean their dishes well. I whispered to my dad after tugging on his sleeve that my glass was dirty, and told him I could taste something else. He smiled down at me and said that it was water with freshly squeezed lime. I instantly recognized the taste and was sheepish. He said he was glad that I would tell something was different. I felt like a smarty pants after he said that like I did it on purpose and made t seem like I knew all that!

Drink more water. Even if its an extra glass or two. You do have time to drink water. If its the taste, they have flavored water now. If its the fat content, dont be silly.

It will help make you feel better. Wash way the things the body doesnt need, rebuild your cells and will make you feel better in the long run.

Try it. Let me know how you feel after a few days of added water to your diet :)


PS.. YAY for my 100th post!! :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At October 22, 2006 10:42 PM, Blogger George said…

    Congratulations Darling ... 100 posts to write is a lot of writing and thinking. I am sure you have more where these 1oo came from.

    I think I did a post on drinking water as well. I don't drink as much as you do, my total daily intake is probably about 2 L but, it is 2 L more than I used to drink. I feel more awake and alive since starting to drink (water) LOL

    We should all hydrate more and stay away from pop completely, and limit our coffee and tea.

     
  • At October 23, 2006 6:36 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Ah the good old H20. Glad its an important part of your diet Darling :)

     
  • At October 23, 2006 12:19 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George!

    Water, it does the body good! lol Just like Milk! :)

    Welcome back James,

    I hope your trip went well. Nice to see you back!

    Water, not just good to swim in lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home