darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, October 12, 2006

98 - book list

Heres a list of the books that I borrowed. Ive been a bit busy lately and havent found the time to finish even one. Hopefully I can get through a couple this weekend. I think it will have to be done as I look at them where they sit and think of reading them cover to cover LOL

Wish me luck!

1 Back to the bedroom / by Janet Evanovich.
2 The book of true desires / by Betina Krahn.
3 Broken / by Kelley Armstrong.
4 Captive moon / by Cathy Clamp and C.T. Adams.
5 Charming Jo / by Laura Drewry.
6 Code name: Blondie / by Christina Skye.
7 Crazy kisses / by Tara Janzen.
8 Dead end dating / by Kimberly Raye.
9 Deborah's story / by Ann Burton.
10 Delicious / by Susan Mallery.
11The devil's knight / by Lucy Blue.
12 Divine madness / by Melanie Jackson.
13 Ghost hunter / by Jayne Castle.
14 Just for kicks / by Susan Andersen.
15 Just one of those flings / by Candice Hern.
16 Keep me forever / by Rosemary Laurey.
17 Kill me twice / by Roxanne St. Claire.
18 Kitty goes to Washington / by Carrie Vaughn.
19 Megan's mark / by Lora Leigh.
20 Midnight moon / by Lori Handeland.
21 A moonlit knight / by Jocelyn Kelley.
22 My favorite witch / by Annette Blair.
23 Mysteria / by MaryJanice Davidson ... [et.al.].
24 Nerds like it hot / by Vicki Lewis Thompson.
25 Primal heat / by Susan Sizemore.
26 Dates from hell / by Kim Harrison ... [et al.]
27 Radiant / by Taylor Jones.
28 The red heart of jade / by Marjorie M. Liu.
29 Smitten / by Janet Evanovich.
30 Spell of the Highlander / by Karen Marie Moning.
31 Too wicked to wed / by Cheryl Holt.
32 Touch a dark wolf / by Jennifer St. Giles.
33 Undead and unappreciated / by MaryJanice Davidson.
34 Undressed / by Kristina Cook.
35 The untamed one / by Ronda Thompson.
36 Wolf at the door / by Christine Warren.
37 You slay me / by Katie MacAlister.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At October 13, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger George said…

    Listed in alphabetical order by title no less! At first I thought you had picked up some how to or how to not books (Back to the bedroom ... the book of true desires ... dates from hell) but I did a little googling and discovered they are all novels, I am impressed by the fact that you can collect so many books and fully expect to read them all in 3 (?)weeks or so.
    Good for you Darling

     
  • At October 13, 2006 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darling,
    and are you going to read them
    in alphabetical order ? lol

    T.S.

     
  • At October 13, 2006 1:20 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George!

    Im behind on my reading, I hope to catch up and have a few of them read by the end of the weekend. Ill have to set aside dome time to do it.

    I think I have 2 weeks with them, with option to renew them or else I am fined .50 cents per day, per book.

    Hello T.S.

    That would be interesting to read them all in order. BUT I think Ill stick my hand int he bag and see which book I have the pleasure to read. :)

    Spice things up! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

     
  • At October 13, 2006 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bring a couple books with you if ya want ;)

    David

     
  • At October 15, 2006 1:20 PM, Blogger OsoDelSol said…

    I've not heard of any of those, but the titles all sound good! I feel non-required/non-school reading is calling my name...

     
  • At October 16, 2006 10:01 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Anonymous,

    Will I have time to read?? lol

    Hello Osodelsol!

    Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Ive gotten through 6 this weekend. So far so good on what Ive read so far.

    Hope you had some good reading done as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home