darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Saturday, September 30, 2006

89- act

I think sometimes that clothes are very restricting. In a sense, it hides us from who we are. Its a disguise. What would I like to hide today? My arms? Wear something that covers them. My legs? A pair of Pants. Feel like sharing what I like today? Say my breasts? Wear something that shows a hint of cleavage, something that hugs them and in any angle shows them off. My ass? Wear a tight fitted skirt with a blouse thats also fitted and the hem of the blouse rests just above the the curve. Shoulders? tubedress

Its like a play. We have outfits for everyday, sometimes we do a wardrobe change in the same day. Have a dinner date after work? Wardrobe change. Off with the professional look thats needed for the first act of the day, in with the fun/flirty look that comes from a knee length pencil skirt that shows off my curves, coupled with a simple, not revealing but hinting thin feminine top.

Possible third act? Underneath the second act-wear is the lacy thigh highs, matching braziere and panties... a lady always wears... panties or does she?

I guess that is why some people have issues about being naked in public or sometimes with a partner/lover. If they dont have their costumes, they are left to be... themselves. If they havent quite figured it out then there are moments of discomfort. I may be wrong and maybe Im speaking from personal experience but sometimes its what we dont know that scares us and with understanding comes a sense of peace, of acceptance.

There will always be moments when your acceptance will be challenged, expect it. Be prepared and be ready to accept the things that we cannot change but possibly steer in a different direction.

What better way to feel at peace than understanding yourself? When you understand yourself you can better understand someone else and their struggles. Maybe even possibly help in some way, by example, by listening even by writing a post...

10 Comments:

  • At October 02, 2006 12:41 PM, Blogger George said…

    Too bad lots of people are uncomfortable being naked. I don't think guys really ork like that ... it must take an awful lot of work combining fun/flirty, shows off curves, not revealing but hinting.
    Darling you post did help me ... realize that being a man is easier.

     
  • At October 02, 2006 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd take you any way I could get you. lol

    Do you know who this is?

     
  • At October 02, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    :) Being a woman is a lot of work.. but it pays off dont get me wrong. If I didnt likei t I wouldnt do it lol

    Hello Anonymous!?!

    Hmmmm Youll have to give me more than that. :) lol I might have an inkling.

     
  • At October 02, 2006 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am shocked, stunned, and dismayed! Anonymous is not anonymous at all...

    think mountains. lol

     
  • At October 02, 2006 3:42 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Anonymous,

    Im getting a sense of nature and beautiful fall colors...

    Guessing games *eek*

     
  • At October 02, 2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Tony said…

    Being a lady is over rated, as are panties.

     
  • At October 03, 2006 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Figure it out? Yes, beautiful fall colors. Wool sweaters. Hot toddys.

    lol

     
  • At October 04, 2006 12:41 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Anthony,

    Hmmmm Ill remember that!! lol

    Hello Anonymous,

    :) wool sweaters, no elastic, xl

     
  • At October 04, 2006 5:37 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I like wearing my pants like Homer Simpson. But only in the house. Not in public. I don't own a vest :)

     
  • At October 05, 2006 10:38 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi James!!

    LOL I think wearing it in public will make a splash :) hmm vests... lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home