darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

86 - marathon

On occasion, when I find myself naked with a man. I find I feel the need to point out my physical flaws. Like why I have something less than flat on my stomach and well and... thats pretty much it. I dont know why and I should really just stop it because being self conscious is good and all when you have a big important presentation to do in front of hundreds of your colleagues. NOT when youre naked and have just participated in some marathon sex.

Im not sure why I do this and I dont do it often, it just made me think the last time I did it and I guess deep down were all kind of insecure about something or another. I have this scar from a cat scratch on my right hand, that doesnt bother me. I have a scar from a kitchen mishap on my thumb, again on my right hand. I have a scar on my left wrist. None of these bother me.

Its funny because I dont mind being nude specially when marathon sex is involved lol It doesnt always happen that I feel the need to blurt out my physical imperfections. I always wonder if they even thought it was an issue before I said anything... did me mentioning it make him take notice?

*sigh*Oh to be able to read minds! :) lol

Just some random thoughts of mine.

6 Comments:

  • At September 26, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling ... I think we point out our flaws in order to beat them to the punch ... if you do it you can try laugh it off ... if he does it ... you might be upset. Either that or we have little self confidence.

     
  • At September 27, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi George,

    Good point, very interesting indeed.

     
  • At September 27, 2006 4:54 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    To be naked is purity in it's finest form in my mind. Be naked and be happy with your nakedness.

    Obviously, only in designated areas though x

     
  • At September 27, 2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Hale said…

    hmmm, I have yet to meet a woman that DOESN'T do that.
    I think George might be onto something there.

     
  • At September 28, 2006 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "According to a new survey,
    women say they feel more comfortable
    undressing in front of men than
    they do undressing in front of other women.
    They say that women are too judgmental,
    where, of course, men are just grateful."

    Robert De Niro

     
  • At September 28, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger darling said…

    James,

    I enjoy it :) The only thing is... how do I know which areas are designated for it?? :)

    Hale,

    Here I was trying to prove that I am not like all the women! lol darn!!!

    Hello Anonymous,

    Welcome! I shall remember that men are grateful :) and I might have to do some research of undressing in front of...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home