darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

77 - who is the...

I stood naked in front of my mirror just looking. Not criticizing. Just looking. Telling myself what looks good and what will look better. There were no thoughts of how Ive let myself go and what I wished was somewhere else. Everything that I looked at was meant to be there.

From the mole above my navel to the mole under my right breast, from the dimples on the small of my back to my dimple on my right cheek. They are all meant to be there. As are the parts of me that will benefit from my frequent visits to the gym. I didnt look at myself and think anything negative. I thought I am one hot lady.

I smiled at that and thought if only they could all see me naked to fully appreciate my body, the hard work, the sweat and sleep sacrificed to better myself. All for me. So I have this feeling that I am exactly where I need to be at this point. The future holds what I want it to hold and I am in control.
We should all be naked in front of a mirror to do a personal self assessment every so often. I happen to look forward to mine. It helps that when I finish with my bath I walk right by a full length mirror. When I get ready I stand in front of said mirror as well as when I disrobe for the evening. I think I will make a habit of looking more :)

Underneath my clothes I am naked and it gives me eons of pleasure to think of what is underneath. Skin, smooth and silky.

Mirror mirror on the wall...

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2006 8:58 PM, Blogger George said…

    Mirror mirror on the wall,
    Who's the fairest of them all?
    That hot sweet girl in Ottawa
    Saw her sunbathing in the raw

     
  • At September 21, 2006 8:35 AM, Blogger darling said…

    LOL methinks this is a bit of wishful thinking

     
  • At September 21, 2006 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I saw your comment on the saucy blog out of NYC. So what is your blog about, is it dating or sex stuff? I couldn't quite get a handle on it lol. But it looks interesting so far.

     
  • At September 21, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Cici!
    Glad you could stop by and take a look around.

    Hmmm the blog is about thoughts, sex, dating, life and anything that comes to mind :)

    I dont quite have a handle on things sometimes LOL As long as its legible :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home