darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, September 03, 2006

69 - flip

OK so for this post I wanted it to be different. I wanted to flip things around and see what and who is out there. I was thinking of doing a few different things in the theme of what the number suggests... and you all know what I am talking about :) If not.. let me pencil you in for a quick demonstration.*

I dont think there are many people who havent had the pleasure of trying it. If you are out there and havent, well... you should try it. Why not? you only live once and you should ... try new things.

This post is going to be a little different and requires you, yes YOU the reader, male or female. I need not know, if you dont want me to know (your sex, identity, phone number, adress or credit card number) thats fine. Though I do want to know.. one (is all I ask) but if you want to send in more than one thats fine too.

I ask for one of your steamiest, sexiest, hottest sexual experience, dream or fantasy :) It doesnt have to be long. It doesnt have to be co starring yours truly. Though that would surely be quite... satisfying Im sure.

Im all for audience participation :) Now I turn the tables around and find what thoughts, kinks, pleasures, pains, cravings and desires are out there. I know you all have a creative side and I want you to share that with me. Please send to my email... if you are somewhat shy, or feel free to add yours to the comments :) You know where to find my email (I hope)

Now it might take time for you to wade through your vast collection of recollections, thoughts, and fantasies AND put them in writing so I will ask that they be submitted no later than the passing of the New Moon. (if you are reading this and the New Moon has cum and gone please do send me what you have) Enjoy the flow of creative juices!!

Everything will be kept confidential unless otherwise stated by you when you submit your...fancy (via email) to one that is Darling.

Have a happy walk down memory lane and enjoy capturing your fantasies. I hope to have a few entries to ring in my 27th.

* I was teasing, there will be no appointments made for a demo on the act :) Though there are plenty of videos if you are in search for ... higher learning. Play hard!

11 Comments:

  • At September 12, 2006 8:39 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling .. I'm in and it will be a true story.
    I think this is a great idea!

     
  • At September 12, 2006 10:22 PM, Blogger Hale said…

    hehe, my mind is a whirlin' right now.

    Let me mull this over for a bit.

     
  • At September 13, 2006 1:48 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey guys!

    Im glad you guys are up for it. Cant wait to see what you produce :) Whirl away, but make sure you type as you go :)

     
  • At September 13, 2006 3:09 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Here I am at work and what do I see? Someone has sent me a story! :) I was hoping to get one and I did. Thats positive thinking everyone.

    A sensual read leaving me with smiles and thoughts of sun drenched, wind swept kisses. Very sensual indeed and I imagined myself as the female character, it was too good not to :)

    Thank you and continue writing!!

     
  • At September 13, 2006 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you ever felt stressed out at work? I did .. I was working too
    many hours with too much responsibility so I decided to treat myself
    to a vacation on a tropical island .
    I got there in the evening and checked into my room and unpacked and
    put things in there place .. I then decided to relax for the evening
    by listening to some music on my IPod while sitting in the spa ..

    Along about midnight I was still not ready to go to bed so I decided to
    go out and walk along the beach .. It was a warm night with a
    bright full moon ..
    As I was walking along, enjoying the warm water crashing against my
    feet and listening to the sounds of the ocean I noticed a couple of
    beautiful Asian girls sitting on a log.
    I walked up to them and they were gorgeous .. They were wearing
    skimpy bikinis .. I introduced myself and they said there names
    were FukMe and Kimberly .. We exchanged small talk for a little
    while, then FukMe asked if I wanted to have some fun ..
    I was surprised and stammered "uh, I am not sure " It was totally
    unexpected to me .. Kimberley then said, "well let us show you".
    The girls got up off of the log and started kissing my earlobes while
    rubbing my nipples .. Soon they pulled my shirt up over my head and
    started caressing my chest and sucking on my nipples .. Slowly their
    hands move lower and soon they had their hands in my pants and were
    playing with me .. I started carressing their bodies and unsnapped
    their bras and started licking on Kimberlys nipples while carresing
    FukMe .. Soon I turned my attention to FukMe's nipples and started
    sucking on hers .. Their nipples were firm, and erect ..
    Meanwhile, the girls had pulled my pants off and were starting to
    take turns sucking on my swollen member ... At this point the girls
    took off their bottoms and we were all naked under the full moon ..
    Soon FukMe bent over the log and Kimberly took my cock and inserted
    it into FukMe .. I started moving it in and out .. slowly at first,
    but FukMe groaned .. "do me harder" .. THis continued while Kimberly
    caressed my back .. After a bit Kimberly bent
    over the log and said "My Turn !" .. So, I pulled out of FukMe and
    inserted my throbbing cock into Kimberly and stroked her over and over
    and over .. Soon, I was ready to release .. I pulled out of Kimberly
    and the girls starting sucking on my swollen, sensitive member until
    I couldn't hold it any longer ..
    Kimberly said that her and her sister were going to be there again tomorrow
    night and wanted to know if I would also be there ..
    Without hesitation , I said "YES" !

     
  • At September 13, 2006 5:09 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Welcome Mr, Anonymous I see you are not shy to share!!

    What a sexy vacation story! was it real? I hope it was real and the night after was as excting.

    I know people will want to go to your lucky vacation spot to try their luck :)

     
  • At September 13, 2006 8:21 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Okay, I am a bit shy, so I emailed you my experience.

     
  • At September 13, 2006 9:15 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Brewster,

    What a delicious experience it was. We should all be so lucky!!

    Makes me wonder how to plan one of my own...

    Sometimes its the shy ones to look out for :)

     
  • At September 15, 2006 3:40 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Keep it coming, Im enjoying it all and yes for selfish reasons as well *blush*

    Ive even turned on my creative juices due to what ive been given and the promises of those to come.

    Thanks for participating!!

    For those who have yet to decide. Let me decide for you. Just start to write and it will all come together.

    You will enjoy the process :)

     
  • At September 20, 2006 10:18 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Update!!

    Ive gotten another story and its great in its proximity to being seen by other people. The element of 'getting caught' so enticing!! :)

    Thank you for sharing and I hope for those who are still working on your stories that you are filled with great memories and creativity :)

     
  • At September 27, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Thank you everyone for wonderful stories :) I hope that everyone enjoyed going down memory lane and the process of writing it down.

    I wasnt sure how this idea would be taken and it seemed to go well. Ill have to do something liket his again some time to get the juices flowing :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home