darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, August 27, 2006

63 - peaked

It feels fuzzy, like theres a layer of haze over everything and it feels ultra soft. I feel fuzzy in the head, my eyes havent been fully open. Sleep has not eluded me, I have put sleep on the backburner those nights for... other types of entertainment.

The first night was more of a physical nature as to why sleep was not had, maybe at a later date I shall share the events of that evening. *blush* The second night I started with good intentions (rest and sleep early) and was caught on my way out by someone who shall remain anonymous. Mental stimulation kept me up. This person was a lot of fun to talk to. As much fun as one would have speaking with a stranger and oddly finding something in common. In keeping with our mysterious anonymity, we continued to drop and gather clues. One might not even think some of the things that were said as clues. Time will tell and I will share this journey.

'Vagueness isnt an insult its an art.' I was told . This can certainly be true. I know for myself its true, when I decide to be vague, its an art. There is a certain sense of hide and seek, of show and tell. Its an illusion, you are in control of what you allow the person to know, see or hear. When someone else is being vague towards me :) I am amused at what they are trying to hide, and what their reasons are. Sometimes not even hiding something but witholding information, enjoying the art of a very satisfying, if used properly, language. Doublespeak.

As I always am, curious I follow their lead or was I leading? oh well... it was too good for me to try to figure that out. Id try to have them stumble here and there. All the while amusing us both. At least I hope it was amusing for him. I gathered he was amused. He kept talking to me. Most of the time in doublespeak.

Consider my curiousty peaked.

4 Comments:

  • At September 04, 2006 9:04 AM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Sometimes not knowing something about one another is the most exciting thing about life. Trying to uncover that buried secret, is very fun. But sadly, sometimes that secret is something we really didn't want to know or see in a person either. It is a double edged sword.

     
  • At September 04, 2006 5:48 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Brewster, I agree. Its exciting when its fresh and new and you're in the process of 'learning' about each other.

    Whether you learn it all or not, or where you take things, where you go with things is in the air.

    Now, how to keep and hold that feeling? *smile*

     
  • At September 04, 2006 9:23 PM, Blogger George said…

    Sounds interesting Darling. I find the most satisfying time is when the person who are talking with does not know he/she is being doublespoke to or that he/she is satisfied that all information has been revealed, not knowing that much has been hidden.

    Be well.

     
  • At September 05, 2006 10:58 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi george,
    Yes it does hold a different sort of satisfaction to do it one sided. Though full participation on both sides holds a differnt kind of satisfaction. :)

    Hope you are having better weather today

     

Post a Comment

<< Home