darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, August 14, 2006

dream, fantasy truth or fiction?

Meeting at a coffee shop and then heading out for a nice drive to a place where we would have some lunch and ice cream for desertl. It was a nice drive, the scenery was peaceful, the conversation flowing and the music softly playing and filling the break in conversation.

It starts to rain a little bit, and we sit in the back of his Jimmy and he pulled out a picnic or sorts. Salad, fruits and buttered baguettes. I wasnt expecting this but I go along. It is kind of cute. I start with the salad eyes the blueberries. the strawberries, kiwis, melon and bananas. All thats missing I think is whipped cream.

When he sees me eyeing a juicy strawberry he whips out a can of whipped cream and releases the white cream over each straberry. I smile and think. Oh I guess he didnt leave it out after all.
We continue to talk and he uses my name in the middle of each sentence as if to find out if I am listening which of course I was. There was no one else there to distract me from him. Not even the sun or wildlife.

I wonder if it seemed I was having trouble feeding myself as he kept forking fruit at me. I think he just wanted to see me take the fruit in my mouth for his pleasure. After packing things away to their respective baskets. He lay down and made himself very comfortable. I, with my legs tucked underneath me in a very ladylike fashion remained where I was.

I dont want to seem like anything else but a lady, bacause thats what I am. He seems to want things to go in a different direction. He wants me naked and spread open for him as his treat. I know this I can see it in his eyes and hear it in his words although not saying it outright. He leans over me to fix something and rubs himself on my leg. I dont imagine it was by accident. Though I am pulled by curiousity I abstain from moving at all.

He asks me how I find him. I answer with pleasant, I expand with what I have observed so far and asked him if it was going the way he wanted. He replied no not really. I waited for him to continue which he did adding that he was at least hoping to be able to make out and kiss. I said that I wasnt feeling the connection and relieved him of the burden should he think it had something to do with him. I said the timing didnt feel right.

Shortly after that, since he realized we werent going further. We went and got ice cream. Which he dubbed a filler for sex. I smiled at that and bit my tongue so to not reply as I wished. I offerred to pay for the treat and was threatened with finding my own way back home. He was smiling when he said that and he finished with a smoothing comment about how it would be easy for me to find my way back looking the way I do.

I accepted the waffle cone topped with strawberry ice cream and we walked around a bit before heading into his truck to finish off the treat. I was lost in thought thinking of when the last time I had a waffle cone and ice cream. Too long. I savored every lick and enhoyed the cranch of waffle while it lasted.

On the ride home he mentioned a cabin he would like to bring me to so we can discover our sexual compatibility. He already sees this and says with a certainty that we will get along well under the sheets.

Isnt it wonderful how our imagination can take you past the probable and into the improbable? I smiled as I am amused by all this and cant very well share this amusement with him.

I sit there wondering where the man that I thought was there, went. Was it a ruse a, a guise an imposter? Not entirely sure. Maybe it was my imagination that played tricks on me. However I wont think that Id like to go back and change things. I would have met him in one way or another. It is now done and who knows if Ill see him again.

Maybe on a different day if the sun was shining and the weather pleasant, things might have been different. I can see myself in a situation where I cannot stand it any longer and I must find a way to satisfy my need. It wasnt meant to happen that day.

What ice cream flavour would you choose?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home