darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, August 06, 2006

56 - Bare

I was spending some time at Mooney's Bay. I wore my white bikini. I like how I look in it. I look good therefore feel good. I go to an area where there arent many people around. Not because I dont want to interact but because I want to try to work on my tan. I cant go fully nude in public but I decide that I want to go topless. Cant win them all I guess lol

I arrange my things to how I like it. Everything I need being within reach. My book, bottle of water, MP3 player, extra towel, purse and bag. There is a family off to the side and I move the bag to block their view of my upper body, for soon to be obvious reasons. I lay on my back and close my eyes and think relaxing thoughts. For a while I lay there and just enjoy the feel of the suns heat on my body. The way the breeze blows over my skin and listen to the way water sounds as it laps into land.

I lift my head and take a quick look around and seeing it safe, no one close that I might offend or distract. I arch my back, reaching behind me and pull at the knot. I lift the cups over my head and pull it away and off to the side. Leaving it in a pile of string beside me. I smile and feel fabulous. Feel decadent.

Its very sensuous to feel the sun heat touching my breasts. With my eyes closed it feels like someone is beside me touching me. I feel both tips harden and start to imagine someone with me illiciting this reaction with his fingers and his tongue. I peek with one eye and see no one. Smile at my wishful thinking and return to letting my body enjoy the sense of being carressed.

I reach over and grab my book and read a while. Wouldnt you know the book ive chosen is titillating. If the sun or wind didnt do it for my nipples this book sure would. It made the afternoon even more scandalous. My bared breasts, the naughty words I was feeding my mind. The direction my mind was heading. The people nearby that made it into my fantasy. It got hot real fast in my corner of the blanket.

After a few chapters of the book I find myself lying on my stomach. I put the book down and turn so im on my back again and lift my head, hold it there for a while to take in the fact that there are more people around me. 3 single males of different ages. One I see is reading his book. The other two I see is enjoying the view. I must admit that the view from that spot is great. A little bay, with tree branches going out into the water. The water sparkling and dancing. That wasnt the view they were enjoying. They were enjoying a more personal kind of view.

I dropped my head and didnt automatically lift my arms to cover myself. I stayed that way for a while and thought about it and decided that I wasnt going to. Cover myself that is. I am a woman comfortable in my body. I have spectacular breasts. Be proud!

On it went. I would turn around at my whim, read or not, or nap or not. At one point a lady joined one of the men. After that, one of them moved so they were not 5 feet away from me. I only noticed when I sat up to straighten out the blanket the wind had blown over my leg. There he was sitting up, watching me. I had my MP3 player and was listening to music and saw him mouth the word hello. I smiled and said hi, straightened the blanket then gently lay back down.

I pay him no mind since I am sure hes seen more than enough and long enough before I noticed him. I leave myself as is. Until I notice the young children from the family nearby playing and running around. I reach for my bikini top and slip it on. As I do my earphones fall away and I hear him say 'youre not leaving are you?' Startled I look at him and say' no, Im not.' and look pointedly at the children now about 10 feet away from me as an explanation.

This is what he uses as an opening to let me know that hes been waiting a while to work up the courageto come up to me and say hi. I say 'hi' and I think. Gee, is it because you find me a fascinating conversationalist? or I is because youve been staring at my chest for who knows how long? I smile which he sees as a sign to continue his conversation. I find out all sorts of things about him in the 15 minutes the children play.

I remain my mysterious self, naughty bits covered. I look him over and conclude that he is not someone that I would entertain to ' have something' with. He just didnt do it for me. For whatever reason. Ill humor him. Give him something to think about when he goes home, give him something to tell his friends about at work. Give him something to... well... use.

After the childrem return to home base. I return to my previous state of partial undress. I make a few adjustments making me sit up and lean forward and lean back down, all the while having him watch me sometimes talking, mostly watching than talking. I lean back down, not all the way this time. I rest myself on my elbows and he continues to tell me about himself.

He makes some inquiries about me and my life. I reply accordingly and quite vaguely, he doesnt notice the lack of details in my replies but does notice how I sit up and get on my knees to settle myself on my stomach.

The conversations wanes and I make no effort to bring it back to life. I nap for a while as I listen to music and when I come around I check the time and decide that I have had enough sun for the day.

I slowly move myself to my knees and reach for my bikini top. I see I still have an audience to I play it up a little bit. Take my time in putting it on. Feign frustration at the knot not being tight enough and having to start all over. I take my time adjusting the cups to cover myself properly. Use my hands to pull out my breasts from the cups so they look like they are overflowing. I pack up my things and as I have the last of my things put away I look at him and say its been nice talking to him. I smile and walk towards the road where I pass some men who smile widely at me like we share a secret.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home