darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, July 17, 2006

forty six - nice

I would like to be able to say that I am one of those lucky people whose lap seems to be a place where good things fall. Alas it isnt so. Thats unfortunate, It would be nice if it happened once in a while though. So, that being said. To the powers that be...I have been a good girl and wont be impatient and say I want it now... but that id be waiting patiently for things to come full circle.

What does it mean that I do something nice knowing that some day ill be rewarded for it? Someday is an unknown factor. Maybe it might not even happen. The thought behind it is nice. The deed gets done. The 'possibility' of something good later in life for me is something to look forward to. I mean its not a guarantee that anything will happen. Just something that makes me feel good knowing that I did something nice and that .. maybe... maybe something will happen to me because of it. Something good lol thought I would clarify that lol

I guess its just a good thing to do sometimes. Do something that helps someone else in whatever fashion. Without something being given back right at that moment. What is given is a possibility that in some way, shape or form. Something good will happen to you.

Ahhhhh *ding ding ding* The movie 'Pay it forward'. Something like that.

Its funny because sometimes I will take things for granted and the next day ill reflect on what happened and think 'wow, I should be thankful for that' Maybe it just takes longer to process something good happening than it is when something negative happens.

Life happens, I know. Things are on your mind and every moment cant be replayed and analysed. When we are able to sit back and relax. We should look back on things and be thankful.

I shouldnt say that nothing good has ever happened to me. I do consider myelf lucky to be alive to be healthy, to have a job. I have things that I take care of dogs that I take care of. Friends and family and the many fishes out there in the sea that have yet to be so lucky as to meet me. HA! I have had it good compared to others. However on that same note I dont have it as good as some others do lol

Just be nice for the sake of being nice. It makes things go smoother if you are. If not then I guess thats your choice as well.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home