darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, July 03, 2006

thirty nine - ??

Do you still learn the lesson if you purposely help created a situation in which a lesson is to be learned? OR is the knowledge from the situation tainted? biased and skewed in some way? Would you really get it? Or would you get a something totally different?

Why am I thinking this? In order to speed up learning processes for myself and anyone else that might want or need to learn and grow now and again. I would not know how to go about it but I am sure, depending on the situation things can be arranged. Wouldnt want to go into it half assed, so proper and insightful thought, planning and execution is a must.

Ill thank my impatience and twisted ways of thinking for this post lol

Is that too close to playing God.. or whatever? If there is such a thing as fate, am I toying with it? Maybe I am supposed to learn things and go through things at a certain time and a certain point in my life and not before. Will the chapters in my life be forever be mixed and mingled due to my interference? Should I end up causing a rift in my life, will I be able to mend things and pave my way back to where I am back on track? What kinds of truths will I then know or not know.

Sometimes its like a choose your own adventure, thats how it feels anyway. We all have choices to make at every turn, we have choices that lead us to making more choices. I wonder if no matter what you decide, if they all lead to the same outcome. Or will choosing one way rather than alter things fatally.

I wonder...

4 Comments:

  • At July 09, 2006 2:56 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Can you speed up life's learning process?

    Absolutely, I mean, if you think about it - everything that happens on a university campus is essentially a speeded up learning; drawing from the experiences of writers, philosophers and scientists from throughout the ages.

    I suppose what you're really wondering about is something on a more intimate, personal level; away from any kind of an institution at all.

    I would argue that is still valid as well, but with a cautionary note. If you go out and create an artifial situation just to learn from it, there is always the chance that the situation you create won't be the same as a normal one would be and, therefore, the lesson that you would learn won't be the same one.

    Just my thoughts.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At July 10, 2006 8:25 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Good point about drawing from the experiences of writers, philosophers and scientists from throughout the ages.

    Hmmm maybe i'll leave things to happen as they should. LOL if I can stay out of it :)

     
  • At July 10, 2006 5:40 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Well, if you can't stay out of it then chances are you were probably destined to do it anyway.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At July 10, 2006 9:37 PM, Blogger darling said…

    My curious nature Cant leave it alone :) lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home