darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

thirty three - confession

Confession

I wish I would write something captivating, even if its just a post on a blog. I say this because I am captivated by some blogs that I happen to come by. What is it that holds me captive? Is it their writing style? or their story? When I read them, Im in awe of some of their stories. I want to offer kind, uplifting words of support, I want to hug them and get to know them and be there for them, I know im different. I dont know these people aside from what they choose to share. So anonymous, so far removed from me and yet I feel a need to be a part of their lives somehow.

Well, it could also be that I think my life is boring and that I enjoy seeing other peoples adventures and reading about their days, their thoughts, hopes and dreams.. Its all relative right? Someone can be reading what I write and think WOW that was fun, Others might think its just another blog big whoop. Im ok again.I think here, at this time...I have to remind myself that I can make things happen in my life. I dont have to wait for things to happen. I can create something, start the wheels in motion and see where it leads.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.
You never know if you never ask.
No pain, No gain.
You reep what you sow.

5 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2006 9:45 AM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Darling, I want you to know that your blog is excellent. I enjoy reading to see what will happen next. You are living a life, from the sounds, that I could have only imagined. I guess I am far too conservative to ever venture outside of a comfort zone that I created. Don't be down on yourself because I value your writings.

     
  • At June 21, 2006 11:04 AM, Blogger darling said…

    You made my day. Thank you. I think Im finding out what my 'zones' are. Living life, yes. Succeeding? lol That has yet to be seen. lol

     
  • At June 21, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Well, we all succeed at certain things. They may not always be measurable or seen, but they are there. I used to view myself as being successful, but now I question that. Yes, I have a great job, but is that successful? I have a family, but does that make me successful? I think we have to measure our own successes as we make them. We do not need to measure them by what others tell us. So, hang in there, I am sure if you truly think about it, you can find successes in your life. Take care.

     
  • At June 21, 2006 5:37 PM, Blogger Nobody said…

    In answer to your question...No, I liked her a long time before I had even talked to her, it was only about 3 weeks ago I knew she was "with" someone in the loosest possible term.

    Alas.

     
  • At June 24, 2006 11:05 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Thank you for your comment brewster, Its made me rethink to measure successes and I find that my scale for success has changed. In that change I see and take pride in more things that I accomplish albeit imperfect sometimes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home