darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, June 12, 2006

twenty four- Sexy shoes

So far today, I look sexy lol and its all thanks to the shoes im wearing, they are great, I can walk in them and I feel comfy and most importantly..I feel sexy in them. Like instant confidence in a pair of shoes. These are black, strappy and attaches around my ankle.. showing nice small ankles and the sexy arch of my foot. (Those with foot fetishes drool away lol)No fellas... easy.... I am not JUST wearing the shoes. Though that would be EXTRA sexy .. nothing but these shoes...maybe a matching set of br...sorry ... Tangent. Yeah lol Ill have to spring that look on some unsuspecting target of a man. Ok so the restof me is covered in black.. yes.. every piece of clothing is black. I match :) Black warpparound top, low cut and very revealing, black a-line fitted skirt, and yes the undergarments are matching... and finally the shoes, oh the shoes!!! It almost makes me want to walk up to a man and have my way with him. lol

I dont feel sexy with every pair of shoes and I think NOW I understand why some women have shoe madness. Because they feel the sexy confidence that comes with a hot pair of shoes. Which in turn makes me, who is currently attached to said pair of hot sexy shoes, want to shop in a shoe store and buy similar kinds of shoes that brings out this hot sexy feeling of confidence. Which will gimme that all consumming feeling of sex appeal, which will make me want to get another pai... Oh the cycle!!! Do I want to break the cycle? No.. but ... the sane reasonable voice of my Visa statement is screaming that If I buy one more pair of shoes ill break the bank. (not really but thats what I tell myself to sway me from buying new shoes lol)

Now is NOT the time for me to FULLY appreciate the value of a good pair of shoes. Oh to work where shoes are free lol Timing is everything I guess.

Theres my shoe diary entry lol (not sure how often Ill have a shoe entry... whenever one entices some strong emotion im sure) sex in a shoe lmao not enough space but packs a punch :)

Next time you see a woman with great shoes on, make sure to comment on them.. watch how she smiles and they might even have a silly smile on their face. Shes thinking of how sexy they make her feel and of the things the shoes want her to do that she might not ordinarily do.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At June 12, 2006 4:23 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    I am glad that you have that feeling of confidence and the feeling of being very sexy. Just be careful. It is a very discriptive blog which has minds wondering.
    Anyway, as the other gentleman says, be careful. It is a good thing you didn't post a picture.
    Best Wishes.

     
  • At June 12, 2006 4:25 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Since it is a very rainy and windy day due to the hurricane, thank you for the sunshine.

     
  • At June 16, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Safety first always. Glad to brighten someones day. You be careful of the hurricane as well :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home