darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, May 29, 2006

seventeen

I will not bother myself with thoughts of what other people "might" be thinking.
I think enough for 2 or 3 people.

I will live laugh and experience all that life has to offer. Good, bad, painful and joyful.
You only live once, making mistakes are inevitable, its learning from every experience that I will look forward to. Some days are better than others. Stay positive and be generous with what I am able to give, I believe things come back full circle.

I will take responsibility for my actions.
If I have thought things through and weighed the options well and still things turn out badly then I will be held accountable. I control what I say, think and do. I am in control :)

I will enjoy the company of others. Mentally, physically and sexually.
Seduce my mind and the body follows. Theres is something attractive about every person. You just have to dig sometimes and putting in the effort to find what makes that person attractive says a lot about you and sometimes what you find will be the most attractive thing youve ever seen. Keep digging :)

I will make my own decisions.
Everyone is not thinking of what I am doing and why. I dont have to explain my actions to anyone. I will not sit by and let things happen for fear of what people are thinking. Ill worry about it when they start to acually say things.

Be selfish
Why not? I deserve to enjoy things. I will not take advantage of anyone. But Its ok to say, Yes I want that and go for it. I will no longer downplay my success. I will acknowledge myself and my success. Not to flaunt it in other peoples faces. But I will take pride and ownership in the good, that me, and my life have done and come accross.

5 Comments:

  • At May 29, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger Nobody said…

    definatly do make your own decisions.

     
  • At May 29, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Work in progress, feels like I take everyones point of view into consideration. I think I lose my focus on it :) working on it thought. Cheers

     
  • At May 29, 2006 4:16 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I like it. I really do. Life isn't about the past and it's not about the future. It's only about the present and that's all that counts because that's all there really is...the now. I agree with a lot of what you say and you are right to do what you want to do and as long as you are prepared to accept the consequences of your actions and take responsibility for the way you behave then it's all good isn't it?

    The main thing is I think that life isn't a dress rehearsal and youve got to go out and get some o9f what you want sometimes because no-one else will do it for you. All the best Darling. Take it easy-Afrobev.

     
  • At September 08, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger George said…

    Superb post Darling. You have to do it yourself because nobody else will.

     
  • At September 09, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ... thats right... nobody else will, nor will they make a better decision for me... or.. ?? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home