darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Sunday, May 21, 2006

nine

Ive been thinking of my foray into blogging. Im undecided on how much to share of my life, past present and future, my adventures and yes my thoughts. If Im not able to share my thoughts, then what am I able to share? Ive backed myself into a corner with what I wrote on my profile in the Interest Section. I decided to blog thinking that no one would actually read what im writing and if people did read it, they wouldnt comment on anything. HA I was wrong :) I can admit when im wrong, most times lol

The reason im hesitant in sharing, is my fear. Fear of what? You. Your reactions. Im slowly accepting that its in your reactions and comments that will help give me insight on things. Not saying that you (the reader) have control over my decisions. Just that I believe that things happen for a reason, and though we might not understand it right away. When were meant to understand... we will.

Now that Ive acknowledged that fear I can go on. It shouldnt hold me back. Then how do I explain this tightening in my stomach with the knowledge that Ill soon be sharing things here that a rare few in my life are privvy to? if theres even a rare few.

Im not sure im all that normal sometimes. BUT we all have our moments :) lol

Now where to start sharing???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home