darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, May 22, 2006

eleven

I have to mention my best friend. His name is Billy. We dont often say thanks to people for things they do for us. This is another way for me to say thank you. For being there to listen to my day be it a good one or bad one. For always making me smile or laugh unexpectantly. For the support and kind words. For the strength to put up with me or is that patience? :) For letting me make my decisions even though they differ from yours. For not saying 'I told you so'. For watching out and worrying about me. For sharing your mind with me. For helping me understand certain lessons, for helping open my eyes to possibilties and ways of looking at life and people.

I hope that my presence in your life has affected you even a percentage of how youve affected mine. To a long friendship.

** even when you think youre alone... youre really not. Not if you look hard enough past the hurt or anger and reach out.

2 Comments:

  • At May 22, 2006 6:33 AM, Blogger Nobody said…

    I still don't understand how you missed the xfiles boat....:P

     
  • At May 22, 2006 8:33 PM, Blogger darling said…

    I missed a lot of boats, 90210, melrose, a lot of reality shows 24, lost and lots of others lol
    I errr looked forward to other forms of entertainment lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home