darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, May 22, 2006

twelve

Hello Hello... quick update... still havent heard from the guy, which im ok with. My plan of action is 'should' he decide to make contact with me (cz i wont be calling him anytime soon) lol I dont plan on answering my cell for a while. If anyone does call me and cant get a hold of me they know how else to reach me. Give that some time and then start to take calls on my cell.

What to talk to him about? lol tell him he was a rude and a jerk. I expect that he is recovering from a near fatal crash of some sort that rendered him immobile and was not able to contact me. (I apologize if the last comment hit a nerve with anyone) Ill continue to say that it was inconsiderate and dismissive of him and that it only shows the depth of his respect for me (or lack thereof)

In reality... I dont know what will happen :) lol

Im having a great morning so far. Everyone has a choice in everything. What to wear to work, what to eat for breakfast, what music to listen to (or not at all) To smile at someone, talk with someone, to slouch or not lol even how we feel. Ive decided to feel great and fabulous. Ive also decided that no one can get me into a bad mood... AND even if they happen to succeed, then ill just choose to feel great instead of the alternatives.

I need to find something that I can do that will help others. My good nature lol my willingness to help, my openess should be able to help others in one way or another. Ill keep an eye out and see where to extend myself. I hope to find something that I really enjoy and hopefully feel passionately about the cause.


LOL on a more risky topic. I saw a guy at the gas station filling his tank and he caught my attention, phyisically he passed. However that was fully clothed. I wondered what he looked like in the nude and if id still feel attracted. I know thats shallow. I dont care. I wasnt offering the rest of my life to him... I hadnt even talked to him lol

Just a thought of whether or not im all about the hot sex and looks or the deep meaningful conversation and personal exchange. Dont get me wrong. Im looking for both, for it all... yes in the same person. However... that brings me to another issue... is it wrong to enjoy those qualities seperately in different people? hot sex with one and deep stimulating convesation with another? AND what happens if a third comes into play and fills the comfort and fun aspect. Things I think of

Back to the guy who caught my eye. I decided that maybe its better that I didnt see him naked. It might not have been able to compare to my imagination lol (im trying to tamp down on my somewhat lusty if not freaky imaginations... sometimes)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home