darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, May 25, 2006

fifteen

Last night was fun, 3 girls in jammies lol ok 2 girls in jammies and me lol ready to go out if plans were to change :) We had a girls night in :) It was fun. No we didnt get naked and have pillow fights nor did we jump up and down on the beds lol I have move out of that phase lol

Ever meet someone that offers you something thats really tempting? Like something you really want? lol and they want sex in return? Makes a person think of what they would do and how far they would take it. Ive had offers. Ive been tempted. I havent accepted. Ive been strong so far. Not on my own of course. Ive always talked it out and gotten my head slapped... by myself and others lol metaphysically of course. Cz really what would that make me? if i didnt want to know I wouldnt have asked right?

I guess we all need a reality check once in a while whether its needed or not, just to remind us where we are in the grand scheme of things.

I felt great this morning when I woke up :) The sun is shining :) the skies are blue :) my legs are bare lol and I feel like slacking off today at work lol We'll see.

Question..... if my car requires unleaded gas, would supreme gas affect my car negatively? how and why?

4 Comments:

  • At May 25, 2006 4:18 PM, Blogger afrobev said…

    Okay so who is this person who has tempted you? It sounds as if this isn't the first time you have been tempted by this person but I suppose if the other person isn't already in a relationship then that wouldn't be so bad, but if they are then you should definetly give it more consideration. The last thing you probably want or need is to be the other woman. Sounds just like hassle to me. Take it easy from Afrobev

     
  • At May 26, 2006 8:51 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Diff men, single and married, some continue to try and lure me in. Ive been good so far and declined. I think its just the what ifs and the possibilities that are floating in my mind. We'll see how things go.

     
  • At September 08, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger George said…

    Darling ... if you go, don't be cheap.
    Just kidding. I don't think you want or need that type of relationship.

     
  • At September 09, 2006 12:21 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hmmmm... dont I?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home