darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

fourteen

Ok confession time, I caved. I called him. I suck, but im not freaking out over it. I hadnt heard from him in almost a week and I wanted to make sure he was alive. THATS ALL. He is alive. Didnt talk for long. I got off the phone quickly. He didnt sound like he was having a good day, but what do I know? I didnt stick around for anything other than finding out hes alive.

Oh well.

Side note... Im looking at my skirt and its got a slit in the front to mid thigh, I look yummy today lol Hey its not conceit! When I look good I admit it when I dont look good lol I admit it then too. lol Gotta take the good with the bad :) OK so back to the slit. Its pretty secure.. but as I go up to my crotch lol It looks like its looser. I think the slit is getting bigger, maybe. lmao... anyhoo.. Note to Self- Go to the seamstress and get them to fix it. I am attached to this skirt. Its sexy and classy :)

Risky note... To phone sex or not to phone sex?? That is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the toys and lube of outrageous fortunes lol I seem to have a couple of men in my life that are interested in this. I know youre wondering if Im any good at it and how did I become good if I am. Truth. I dont think Im any good at it lol But to each his own. Theres an Idea, I wonder if theres a place thats hiring for that position

Night off tonight. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the wallet just got stuffed, I look good... I might call a friend to go out, have drinks at the patio, go to the library lol cz I need more books to keep me up at night. I could go shopping lol have to walk the dogs, let them enjoy the day also. Organize my room... might as well add life to that one

OK confirmed.. going to my friends apt. Havent seen her in a while, or her new place. Should be fun. Lots of catching up to do lol There will be plenty of giggling tonight and the customary guy bash, some margaritas and planning another get together and probably some other events to mark down in the planner :)


Life is good and if you have a choice. Why not make it good?? Have a beautiful day :)

3 Comments:

  • At May 24, 2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said…

    He is alive? How alive is he? Is he alive enough to keep you properly stimulated? How alive do you want him to be?

     
  • At May 24, 2006 3:29 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Yes hes alive. Alive enough to take incoming calls but not alive enough to make outgoing calls. lol Are you talking mentally, spiritually or physically? Alive enough to understand that his decisions not only affect him.

     
  • At September 22, 2006 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phone sex....aren't you the multi-tasker.
    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home