darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, May 26, 2006

sixteen

Today my mind has been back and forth and all around.

Im thinking of a possible friend ...with perks. A couple of them. I cant just do one lol I have to have a couple. Well... Ill start out with one and see how that works :) Seems like a sound idea to have. I wonder why I havent thought of it sooner. I had a guy but it was under funny circumstances and well, hes out in Brazil now. Which is why the thought of having someone else is appealing. Other people have them and their lives arent screwed up. They enjoy each others company when they are together. Im not really sure why it isnt a good idea, I can see how it would be something that is convenient and pleasureable.

Sex is sex. Cant confuse it with anything else.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At May 27, 2006 1:34 AM, Blogger R said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At May 27, 2006 1:39 AM, Blogger R said…

    It's too bad you can't edit comments. Thank you for yours.

    There is nothing wrong with special friends. My girl is not into something I am, and wants me to find another one that is; she has 2 other men in her life that contribute things I do not. Why rob each other of that?

    The Chronicles of Gor: Trashy Erotic Fantasy Novels.

     
  • At May 28, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger afrobev said…

    I suppose it's not a bad thing if you're both happy with the situation. As you say, convenient and pleasurable...Got to be good!

     
  • At May 29, 2006 8:14 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Brain, I just want to experience things that most wouldnt. I figure im still young. You only live once and if people are ok with the situation then .. enjoy lol I think its fab that you guys are very open and understanding

     
  • At May 29, 2006 8:19 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Afrobev, I think the only thing that is impeding this pleasurepath are my thoughts of what people will think. Im realizing that it doesnt matter what people think. I make decisions based on what I know and what the situation is. I dont have that same feeling when I order something from a restaurant, or what they think when I pay my bills or what kind of gas I put in my car. Why should I care about what people will think of when I decide to spend time with different men for different reasons. (this merits its own post lol)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home