darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

twenty two- my head

Im not sure sometimes.. sometimes I have huge doubts as to why guys are attracted to me.
Is it cz they think im pretty? or just want to have sex with any female that breathes? do they like me more than they want to sleep with me? Do they respect me? enjoy my company? look forward to seeing me?

I dont know. How do I figure that out? is it really important that I figure it out?

I know Im not a model, nor am I ugly. Im not the smartest person nor am I the dumbest. Im not perfect. Middle of the road lol Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not everyone is attracted to the same things. blah blah blah ... (insert some more feel good lines)

I dont know what the point of this is. Welcome to my head lmao Im sure theres more to come later on :)

6 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2006 9:40 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Well, as I have stated in my newest blog, not all men are out for a quick jump in the bed. I can't answer the questions you have because I don't know you all that well, but men in general have three basic needs as the Blue Colar Guys say Food, sleep and sex, not always in that order. Best wishes.

     
  • At June 10, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger darling said…

    food, sleep and sex is it really that simple? :)

     
  • At June 12, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL From what I can tell so far, sadly, yes.

     
  • At June 12, 2006 2:16 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Ok so next time.. Ill plan to feed him great food and conversation to go with it, let him sleep afterwards and then wake him up with sex. LOL

     
  • At June 12, 2006 2:50 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL Okay. Good luck with all three!!!!

     
  • At June 15, 2006 3:57 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hmm I wonder, if I deprive the man of sleep and food will I have an over abundance of sex? lol Nah he'll get cranky cz of the lack of sleep and he wont have the stamina or endurance if I dont feed him. Then Iwont be satisfied...Sounds like all 3 have to be done :) lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home