darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

twenty one- list

I have nothing to write today, but feel the desire to share something. What? Im not quite sure.

1. I dont want to be here at work right now, today at all.
2. Ive already done my nails.. yes.. at work :) Hey! I can multitask like the best of them :)
3. The weather is nice and Im wearing a white and pink sundress with a white blazer. Summery
4. I should get my passport application sent in. Im procrastinating.
5. Have to go check out the promo the gym near my house has on at the moment.
6. Leave an overnight bag w proper items in my trunk.
7. Figure out how to juggle... a variety of things. ie life, dates, men and other responsibilites
8. Ive always wanted to learn how to fly a plane... any size will do.
9. Standing on an 11th floor balcony, remind myself that I cant fly. lol
10. Learn to say No, Im too nice
11. I havent figured out what I want to do with my life.
12. I want to hug people for no reason sometimes.
13. Tears come freely for no reason sometimes, when I am touched by something.
14. I like the new song called 'promiscuous' by Nelly Furtado and Timberland
15. Still want to become a Philanthropist.
16. I like to travel.
17. I like scary movies and chick flicks
18. I have 2 dogs.
19. The raise I asked for wasnt approved. Anyone hiring ?? lol
20. You cant help those who wont help themselves.

LOL I did it again... had a whole slew of things on the list and made it look neat not just blah. And then erm.. I did something and it didnt return as normal, instead I was left with what is at the top, which was the beginnings of a fun list lol Ill make a list another time.

I read other peoples blogs here and feel drawn in. I want to cry sometimes with what people write. Feel the injustice of certain things. Feel joy when something fabulous happens to them. Kinda jealous sometimes lol Like.. when will I make that happen for me. Im not sure what my blog brings to people that read it lol Hope it amuses you somehow :) Makes you think and well distracts you for a little while.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home