darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, June 19, 2006

twenty seven - Being a Woman

As a woman, are there things that are ingrained in me at birth that I should know? As far as information. I guess it is all learned or is it??

Take for example. Pantyhose. Ive never been a fan. I think cz when I was younger I was forced to wear these garments of torture by the ones that I thought loved me They were horrible. They were available in all sorts of colors (the pantyhose, not the ones that I thought loved me) The ones I hated with a passion, before I realized what passion was, was this pair of itchy body socks lol I mean either go all the way up my stomach, or they kept creeping to my knees. Who wants that? So its just basically itchy and not at all comfortable. UNLESS of course you enjoy rubbing your legs together in an effort to wear them away to threads so that they inevitable fall apart on your person.SO, Ive never enjoyed them and they seem so restricting.

Present time... I did see a pair that had some.... breathing room if you will. In a certain area, thought 'hmmm, interesting' But still not a big fan. Will go into that more later when I remember. lol

Some time ago I bit the bullet and purchased a few pairs of this and that in order to familiarize myself with the hated 'body socks'. They remain still in their original packaging :) lol Maybe waiting for an occasion where it is an absolute MUST that I cover my nice ,smooth, tanned and sexy legs. Havent had the opportunity. UNTIL recently.

Being a woman of 26. I decided that I must try it and finally figure out what I like and dont like. Opened a box of pantyhose. So far so good. Im fresh out of the shower. Fresh canvas if you will. Standing, holding it out in front of me, gather up one leg in between my fingers like you so often see women do in films. I think, this is kinda sexy. Too bad I dont have an audience lol I slip my foot in and hmmm its nice, soft and comfortable, no signs of the itch factor, in fact, I dont get the itch factor at all after donning this sheer pantyhose. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. Looks different. Makes my legs look shiny, giving it the.. sheen, Kinda sexy if I admit it.

Then comes the reason for this post.I stand looking at myself with a puzzled expression. Not knowing who to ask for fear of the laugh and point response ill get, much less How to ask someone. I think hmmm this is new. I begin to question myself as a woman. If I dont know this then what else dont I know? And the things that I do know. What happens if they arent correct and proper?? Basically this pair of pantyhose made me question a lot of things. I was thinking how do I not know this? Shouldnt I know this? Ive heard you can do it either way. But really. Are you supposed to wear your panties inside or outside the pantyhose???

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At June 19, 2006 2:08 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Sadly, I can maybe answer your dilemma. Since my daughters are in dance, they wear their panties inside of the pantyhose. Although, my one daughter chooses not to wear panties because she gets irritated there when wearing both, so I hope this answers your dilemma.

     
  • At June 19, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hmmm Are you sure? I guess I can always ask the ladies that work in the lingerie store. Ill let you know what I find out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home